As we head into celebrations for the New Year, I give you the following advice:
1. Avoid the V-E-T at all costs and if you must visit, make sure it's a good 'un!
2. Leave lots of your furs on everything, especially the sofa, the carpet,
your Mum's pillow and on any pair of black trousers you can find!
3.Worship sun puddles!
4. Expect and give lots of snuggles!
5. Make yourself at home on da table!
6. Most of all, be happy and healthy!
I give the paw to 2013!
Full of events unforeseen,
That really did knock us flat.
We are worn out and weary,
And need something cheery