About Me

My photo
My name is Charlie (like you haven't worked that out!). I'm 12 years old and live in Sydney, Australia. I'm a Ragdoll puss cat and have a very laid back temperament when I'm with people I know. My favourite colour is green (grass is green and I like to eat it!), my favourite food is fish and I lurve cuddles of any description. I flop over when me Mudda says "flip flop" and I know what "breaky time" means! Breaky can be at any time of the day or night and can also occur multiple times a day! Yummo! My fur is soft as silk and I'm a bed hog! That's about it!

Sunday, April 21, 2013

A tiny bit guilty?

What did I do?
 
Okay, okay!  So perhaps I'm just a teeny weeny bit guilty as charged!
Yup.  I put the furs on the pile of clean washing!

9 comments:

  1. But that's what we ARE supposed to do! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. And your mudda put your in jail and behind bars for a little while, I see. Good on her.

    Megan
    Sydney, Australia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmmmm..........not sure what I make of all of that, Charlie............I think your Mudda could have perhaps put the washing somewhere else - do you agree? Or I am being too hard on your Mudda? ( U see, I am trying to stay friends with both of you!)

    Noela.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is not your fault - Mudda should not have placed that temptation out there where she knew you would be drawn to it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey there, Charlie- it's our God-given right to put our furs anywhere and everywhere we choose. I'm all black, and I do a damn fine job of that around our place. The best part is that everything in our home is light beige-ish, so I show up everywhere like crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. If the clean washing wasn't sitting there, you never would have put your furs on it, Charlie. You was framed, buddy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. We think your Mum is in the wrong - our furs are decoration to make everything so much prettier.
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Was the clean washing still warm? Because we're pretty sure that warm laundry is a mitigating circumstance in a court of law.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I guess we would be guilty as well! We love putting our furs over the laundry.

    ReplyDelete