About Me

My photo
My name is Charlie (like you haven't worked that out!). I'm 12 years old and live in Sydney, Australia. I'm a Ragdoll puss cat and have a very laid back temperament when I'm with people I know. My favourite colour is green (grass is green and I like to eat it!), my favourite food is fish and I lurve cuddles of any description. I flop over when me Mudda says "flip flop" and I know what "breaky time" means! Breaky can be at any time of the day or night and can also occur multiple times a day! Yummo! My fur is soft as silk and I'm a bed hog! That's about it!

Monday, April 29, 2013

And?

Who's asking?
 

Nuffink to see here.  Move along!

By the way - me mudda got me the worm toy from a local pet shop in Australia, but I've found a link for it so you can source your own if you'd like to.
http://www.petstages.com/cats/energizing/orkakat-wiggle-worm.html

8 comments:

  1. There's one big fat - ooops, I mean fluffy - pusscat to see there, but I'll move along anyway.

    Megan
    Sydney, Australia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry we disturbed you Charliepuss, have a great Monday.

    The Paw Relations

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a great life you lead, Charlie! We look forward to seeing what you get up to during the week.

    Noela.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did you have a busy weekend Charlie because you look so tired.
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. oops we doesn't want to disturb you! moving along. MOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry, Charlie...we didn't mean to disturb you. We hope you can get back to your nap.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Any chance of a quick huggle and a kiss before I move along....?

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look very cozy and comfy Charlie :)
    We will gaze at you for a while before we move along ;) That is a really neat toy worm you have too :)
    Purrs Tillie and Georgia,
    Treasure,Tiger,JJ and Julie

    ReplyDelete