About Me

My photo
My name is Charlie (like you haven't worked that out!). I'm 12 years old and live in Sydney, Australia. I'm a Ragdoll puss cat and have a very laid back temperament when I'm with people I know. My favourite colour is green (grass is green and I like to eat it!), my favourite food is fish and I lurve cuddles of any description. I flop over when me Mudda says "flip flop" and I know what "breaky time" means! Breaky can be at any time of the day or night and can also occur multiple times a day! Yummo! My fur is soft as silk and I'm a bed hog! That's about it!

Sunday, April 7, 2013

Everyone Can Relax........

Meow my furry friends!  I'm a happy boy again!  Phew!  I worked out what was going on. 
 
 
Can you guess?  No?  Perhaps the next photo will help.
 

Yup!  That's right.  Me Mudda was re-covering 'Charlie's Castle'!  It's where I sit and look out the window and it's also my claw sharpening place each morning.  I had spent so much time sharpening my claws that I wore big holes in the covering.  Better to wear holes in 'Charlie's Castle' than in the lounge!.............Now that really would have had me banished to the shed!
 
I'm so glad I won't be going to live in the shed .  It was looking like being a cold and uncomfortable winter.
 
Me Mudda did a great job of the re-covering, but just to make sure she kept her mind on the job, I supervised from above.
 
 
And then I supervised a bit more!
 

 
Great job Mum!  I will start to use it once the 'new' smell has gone.  Thanks for not putting me in the shed!  Fishy kisses to you!
 
 
Note to self: It's okay to continue to hog the bed!

 
 
 
 


9 comments:

  1. Well that is a relief, Charlie. I didn't really think she was gonna do it to you, but I thought she might have threatened and pretended so that you'd shove over on the bed and give her a bit more room.

    But I'm pleased that your crisis is over. Your mudda appears to have done an excellent job of restoring your castle - I credit your close supervision for a high quality outcome. Keep up the good work in the supervisory department.

    Megan
    Sydney, Australia

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks really good, Charlie, but do you know what??..........I think you kinda enjoy having your photo taken, and having a few words to say ( and just being beautiful! Keep it up, please!

    Noela.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh......another typo.............. it was meant to be" beautiful ! "

    ReplyDelete
  4. Luvs da nu carssel Twarleeyz! Me purfurs da wounge charez. Me destwoyz it wit me sharp klawz ^^^^^

    Wuv Furwey Kwuger xx
    =^..^=

    ReplyDelete
  5. She did do a good job. Our mom isn't nearly as handy as that...our perch is still pretty ratty looking.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Moms tend to be a lot more clever than we give them credit for. Maybe they are more like us cats than we think???

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Charlie welcome to the Cat Blogosphere.
    Purrs to Mum too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Whew! Good thing your Mom is handy and can fix your castle!
    Enjoy the new scratching posts and keep hogging the bed ;) heehee
    Purrs Tillie and Georgia,
    Treasure,Tiger,JJ and Julie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello Charliepuss! Wow, what a nice castle you have there! And your mom updates it? Lucky kitty!

    ReplyDelete