About Me

My photo
My name is Charlie (like you haven't worked that out!). I'm 12 years old and live in Sydney, Australia. I'm a Ragdoll puss cat and have a very laid back temperament when I'm with people I know. My favourite colour is green (grass is green and I like to eat it!), my favourite food is fish and I lurve cuddles of any description. I flop over when me Mudda says "flip flop" and I know what "breaky time" means! Breaky can be at any time of the day or night and can also occur multiple times a day! Yummo! My fur is soft as silk and I'm a bed hog! That's about it!

Friday, April 5, 2013

Friday is Finished

Whoa!  What a week!  Thank goodness it's in the bag!  Phew!

 
 


7 comments:

  1. Even the biggest stars find the opening few 'performances' draining, Charlie.

    You've done extraordinarily well for your very first forays into cyberspace. Congratulations. But I can see that your eyes are red from the lack of sleep and the stress, so why don't you have a really long nap to recuperate?

    Megan
    Sydney, Australia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Megan. Totally pooped. Good night!

      Delete
  2. Lovely messages from you this week, Charlie - well done!

    Just think.... that Mudda of yours will probably be around a lot more over the next 2 days-so make the most of it ( you know the tricks, there is no need to remind you of them!)

    Noela

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are right Noela! I am the master of tricks. I know 'em all!

      Delete
  3. Thank goodness the weekend is finally here! Wait. Does that even matter to us kitties? :p

    ReplyDelete
  4. As long as our food is ready when we're hungry and laps ready when we want a nap we don't much care what day it is - unless it's our birthday!
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Charlie, we couldn't agree with you more. Now we've got the mom home for a few days!

    ReplyDelete