About Me

My photo
My name is Charlie (like you haven't worked that out!). I'm 12 years old and live in Sydney, Australia. I'm a Ragdoll puss cat and have a very laid back temperament when I'm with people I know. My favourite colour is green (grass is green and I like to eat it!), my favourite food is fish and I lurve cuddles of any description. I flop over when me Mudda says "flip flop" and I know what "breaky time" means! Breaky can be at any time of the day or night and can also occur multiple times a day! Yummo! My fur is soft as silk and I'm a bed hog! That's about it!

Friday, April 26, 2013

Frightful Friday

Sorry you've not heard from me for a day or so, but
I've been busy perfecting my skills on the iPad!
My favourite game is a bug game. I love bugs!
Look!

Look closely at the photo below. If you click on it to biggify it,
see if you can notice anything in the reflection on the iPad. (hint: look for my tongue!)


Did ya see my frightful face in the reflection? Scary!
In case you're interested, I whacked that pesky lady beetle! Heh!

9 comments:

  1. You're a funny one, Charlie............I thought you would be "purrfecting" your skills.............if ever I buy an iPad, I will ask you to help me!
    Enjoy the weekend.

    Noela.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We don't have our own iPad to play "smash the bug" with! But we sometimes try to smack the cursor on Mommy's computer screen. Heh heh.
    Do you play with REAL bugs too? Those can be eaten!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That big green bug in the first pic looks very nasty Charlie. Did you deaded him?

    Megan
    Sydney, Australia

    ReplyDelete
  4. We love playing with the iPad, too. It makes it kind of hard for the peeps to do their own boring thing with it because we always want to see if there are bugs or fish on it. We're glad you get to play with yours, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We bet you had those bugs running scared!

    The Paw Relations

    ReplyDelete
  6. MOM!!!!!! Charliepuss has an eyepatch... I mean iPad!!!! We need an iPad! He says it's so much fun and every cat should have one, and he wants you to buy us one and that whoever doesn't get their three boy kitties one is a bad mom and..... (think it will work?)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Are you sure you like to eat bugs Charlie? - we wouldn't have liked to have to eat the yucky green thing. shudders!"!
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Charlie, you sure are having fun. Have you caught any bugs yet??

    ReplyDelete
  9. Charlie you are an impressively smart puss working an ipad

    ReplyDelete