About Me

My photo
My name is Charlie (like you haven't worked that out!). I'm 12 years old and live in Sydney, Australia. I'm a Ragdoll puss cat and have a very laid back temperament when I'm with people I know. My favourite colour is green (grass is green and I like to eat it!), my favourite food is fish and I lurve cuddles of any description. I flop over when me Mudda says "flip flop" and I know what "breaky time" means! Breaky can be at any time of the day or night and can also occur multiple times a day! Yummo! My fur is soft as silk and I'm a bed hog! That's about it!

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Look What I Helped Make!

Me mudda has a little friend who has just turned two!  I'm bigger than that! Heh!
 
So, she decided to make him a library bag.
Good work mum.  Nice straight sewing lines!
 
Better put my furs on the outside so everyone knows I helped.
 
And the inside!
 
Somersault!
 
Oh, how embarrassing!
 
Better get outta here!
 
Now you all know why I was so worn out yesterday!
 

7 comments:

  1. Oooh Charlie. Great pics of you. I've never seen you somersault before. Getting stuck WAS a bit embarrassing, though.

    Have I mentioned lately that you could stand to lose a bit of weight???


    Megan
    Sydney, Australia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice job with the bag. (And what a cute printed bag it is!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of course you would like that bag, Charlie - caterpillars all over it - but you had better watch out - you know the name of that particular caterpillar - don't you? ( If you don't ,you had better ask your Mudda.)

    Noela

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oops! I hadn't thought about that, Noela. Thanks for the tip!
      Charlie

      Delete
  4. Your furs look as though they could do with a brush now Charlie!
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute little caterpillar bag! You sure worked hard furring up the bag, Charlie.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is a brlliant bag and very crafty of your mum. We know how much you love caterpillars but that is quite a special one....if you know what I mean as it may just bit back!

    ReplyDelete