About Me

My photo
My name is Charlie (like you haven't worked that out!). I'm 12 years old and live in Sydney, Australia. I'm a Ragdoll puss cat and have a very laid back temperament when I'm with people I know. My favourite colour is green (grass is green and I like to eat it!), my favourite food is fish and I lurve cuddles of any description. I flop over when me Mudda says "flip flop" and I know what "breaky time" means! Breaky can be at any time of the day or night and can also occur multiple times a day! Yummo! My fur is soft as silk and I'm a bed hog! That's about it!

Monday, April 8, 2013

Pssssst......

I can see you!
 

Here's lookin' at all you fabulous furries, and your hoomans too!
 
I've had a great time over the past week.  Fanks ferry much!
 
Fishy Kisses,
 
Charlie
 

10 comments:

  1. We are glad you had a great week! We enjoy coming over to visit too :)
    Purrs Tillie and Georgia,
    Treasure,Tiger,JJ and Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I think you're a 'natural' at blogging Charlie. I'm sorry that it's taken you so long to persuade your mudda to let you loose in cyberspace.

    Megan
    Sydney, Australia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good blogger; handsome; well behaved........that sort of sums you up, Charlie.

    Noela

    ReplyDelete
  4. We only just saw your post from yesterday - you've got a very clever Mudda - our Mum can hardly sew a button on let alone recover a scratching post cum lookout spot. We're delighted you have enjoyed your start on the CB cos we love seeing you and hearing from you.
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lookin' good dude!
    Harry, Dexter and Tipp

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's good to see you too, Charlie!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey, Charlie. We gotta ask. Are your eyes really as blue as the header makes them look? Or did your Mudda photoshot them a little?

    ReplyDelete