About Me

My photo
My name is Charlie (like you haven't worked that out!). I'm 12 years old and live in Sydney, Australia. I'm a Ragdoll puss cat and have a very laid back temperament when I'm with people I know. My favourite colour is green (grass is green and I like to eat it!), my favourite food is fish and I lurve cuddles of any description. I flop over when me Mudda says "flip flop" and I know what "breaky time" means! Breaky can be at any time of the day or night and can also occur multiple times a day! Yummo! My fur is soft as silk and I'm a bed hog! That's about it!

Saturday, April 27, 2013

Saturday Play Day!

Okay.......so I was sitting putting extra thought
into what I might post about today on the blog.....
 
(Yes, I am sitting on the table.
Don't make any smart comments.  I've seen plenty of you do it too!)
 
 
when I was rudely interrupted by the appearance
of one of my favourite toys.......
 
 
So I decided to play, instead!
 
 
 
And then I lost my toy. Where did it go?
 
 
I'll go look.
 
 
Found it!  Yaaaaaaay!  It was hiding on the chair!

5 comments:

  1. Oh! for a cat's life. I suppose you even had to nap to recover from the exertion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes you just need a little light exercise to get your creativity flowing, many author's do it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks like a lolly, not a toy, to me Charlie. Are you boosting your blood sugar as a means of increasing your creativity?

    Megan
    Sydney, Australia

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Megan - that looks very much like a lolly to me, Charlie........probably out of a packet of Party Mix or the like. Oh well, your Mudda shared ONE with you!

    Noela.

    ReplyDelete