About Me

My photo
My name is Charlie (like you haven't worked that out!). I'm 12 years old and live in Sydney, Australia. I'm a Ragdoll puss cat and have a very laid back temperament when I'm with people I know. My favourite colour is green (grass is green and I like to eat it!), my favourite food is fish and I lurve cuddles of any description. I flop over when me Mudda says "flip flop" and I know what "breaky time" means! Breaky can be at any time of the day or night and can also occur multiple times a day! Yummo! My fur is soft as silk and I'm a bed hog! That's about it!

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Scaredy Cat!

Last night we had day vewy, vewy BIG funder storm at my house!  BIG, wet rains came down and BIG, BIG craps claps of funder!  I got vewy scared.  Lucky me mudda was around for me to squeeze myself up against in bed.  I don't have any photos of that coz me mudda was not in da mood to take them in the middle of the night.  Still wondering why, given that I'm quite the photogenic boy! MOL!
 
However, I do have two photos of me being clever. Look!
 
 
 
 
This photo was taken on the afternoon of the day before the BIG funder storm.  See me washing over both ears at once?  I was right.........again!

5 comments:


  1. Charlie - I am so sorry that you were scared, but it was good that your Mudda was there with you. (Don't tell anyone, but I was a bit unhappy when we had all that funder, too.)
    As for being able to wash over two ears at once........Again I say.. "Clever Charlie!",.

    Noela.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How clever of you to wash both ears together - we will have to try that ourselves as it will leave more time for naps.
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who needs a Thundershirt when you have Mudda? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are you saying that you knew the thunderstorm was coming and showed this by rubbing your ears? Perhaps you were just letting us know that you had dirty ears.

    Megan
    Sydney, Australia

    ReplyDelete
  5. My apologies everycat. I assumed everycat knew that when a puss cat washed over it ears it was a prediction of rain. Me Mudda says that if I do both ears at the same time, there will be a flood or a storm!

    Charlie

    ReplyDelete