About Me

My photo
My name is Charlie (like you haven't worked that out!). I'm 12 years old and live in Sydney, Australia. I'm a Ragdoll puss cat and have a very laid back temperament when I'm with people I know. My favourite colour is green (grass is green and I like to eat it!), my favourite food is fish and I lurve cuddles of any description. I flop over when me Mudda says "flip flop" and I know what "breaky time" means! Breaky can be at any time of the day or night and can also occur multiple times a day! Yummo! My fur is soft as silk and I'm a bed hog! That's about it!

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Sleep At Last!

Hiya All You Puss Cats,

I cannot believe how warmly you have all welcomed me.  Fanks heaps!

It's been "full on" here over the Easter break.  You see, me Mudda has been home for a few days and now I'm pooped!  She did not let me get a moments peace - always wanting to talk to me or give me a cuddle!  All that can make a boy tired.  I'm 11 afterall, and need as much beauty sleep as I can get!

So...........when me Mudda made a move towards getting ready for work, I decided to hop into my basket and prepare for some serious napping.  Here I am making sure she is really going!

 
Once she had left, the coast was clear!
 

I love napping in the sun!

Fishy kisses,

Charlie
 
P.S:  I was thrilled to see her this afternoon, but don't tell her!  Shhhhhh!  Gotta keep her guessing!

12 comments:

  1. I think you have got your Mudda exactly as you want her ......at your beck and call.
    Continue this way, Charliepuss !

    Noela

    ReplyDelete
  2. That basket lining looks like it might be your long-lost cousin or something Charlie? I mean, where does basket end and Charlie begin?

    Megan
    Sydney, Australia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ya ferry bizzee Twarleeyz. Mee tuuz - been fwat outz (yawn, stretch).

    Wuv Furwey Kwuger xx
    =^..^=

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sweet Charliepuss! You look like an excellent napper, and may I say Very Cuddlesome also!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We hope you got lots of rest so you'll be ready for more cuddles when she gets home!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Charlie, Yes, you gotta keep your mudda guessing. I always nap in different places, and I never come when my Mom calls me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have a good long nap Charlie because when the Mums get home they think we want to hear how their day went and it's best to look interested or they start all over again.
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Charlie,
    So glad that you got so many great visits on your first post! Naps in the sun are always a good thing!
    So happy your mom has you to keep her company!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hay, Charlie. That bed looks like a great place to doze for five or six hours, before you start your real nap.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey Charliepuss! Come over to our blog, we have something special for you there!
    Harry, Dexter and Tipp

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Charlie! Welcome to the Cat Blogosphere! We look forward to following you and hope you'll visit us.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Charliepuss, you are such a ham-some mancat. I am a beautiful girlcat named Toby & i am 20 yrs. old so you have many years to perfect your snoozing style. I did not hit my napping stride until my late teens - so practice makes purrfect. I thinks you may be a mammas' boy so enjoy all the cuddles and talks with yur mom. We are happy to add you to our blogging list & tell our furriends about yur new blog. The fishy kisses are what really lurred me in - even an extreme senior girlcat can dream about a studmuffin like you Charliepuss.

    ReplyDelete