About Me

My photo
My name is Charlie (like you haven't worked that out!). I'm 12 years old and live in Sydney, Australia. I'm a Ragdoll puss cat and have a very laid back temperament when I'm with people I know. My favourite colour is green (grass is green and I like to eat it!), my favourite food is fish and I lurve cuddles of any description. I flop over when me Mudda says "flip flop" and I know what "breaky time" means! Breaky can be at any time of the day or night and can also occur multiple times a day! Yummo! My fur is soft as silk and I'm a bed hog! That's about it!

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Stinky McStink!

Me mudda says I'm a bit stinky!
 
I say "what a load of rubbish!  Had you considered you might stink too?"

8 comments:

  1. What does she say that you stink of exactly Charlie? Too much fishy food for dinner, perhaps? You may need to go on a diet.

    Megan
    Sydney, Australia

    ReplyDelete
  2. It just shows you , Charlie...........pussycats and humans are different!

    Noela.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah...maybe it's her that stinks, not you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Considering bean noses are pretty lousy as sniffers, I think your mudda is crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We're sure you are not stinky at all Charlie - the "eau de chat" essence is delightful.
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. We think something must be wrong with her sniffer.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Silly human, don't they know that kitties never stink. If the human smells something, it's their nose that's at fault. Kitties smell like lilac and lavender. Always. End of story!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The humans must stink a whole lot or they won't need baths every single day!

    ReplyDelete