About Me

My photo
My name is Charlie (like you haven't worked that out!). I'm 12 years old and live in Sydney, Australia. I'm a Ragdoll puss cat and have a very laid back temperament when I'm with people I know. My favourite colour is green (grass is green and I like to eat it!), my favourite food is fish and I lurve cuddles of any description. I flop over when me Mudda says "flip flop" and I know what "breaky time" means! Breaky can be at any time of the day or night and can also occur multiple times a day! Yummo! My fur is soft as silk and I'm a bed hog! That's about it!

Sunday, April 14, 2013

Sunday Blackmail!

Today me mudda gave me a birfday card to write in for my friend Robyn.  I wrote in the card and then left it for me mudda to sign her name.  She wasn't quick enough and I needed some attention .........right now! 
So, I did what came naturally..........................I sat on the card! Heh!
 
Me Mudda:  Please Charlie, will you move your fluffy bott bott?
 
Charlie: Nope. Not moving! And, not listening to you!
 
Charlie: Look into my eyes, look deep into my eyes...........you want to open the window for me!
 
Heh!  Works every time!  Sucker!
 
Hope everycat gets what they want today.  Happy Sunday!

9 comments:

  1. You have got that mudda of course pretty well trained, haven't you Charlie? Good job - although it seems that there's an on-going need to reinforcement. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think your contempt is outrageous Charlie, and after all your Mudda has done for you. I'll be carefully inspecting any birthday card I receive from your household.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You make me laugh, Charlie.............I am trying to picture the scene( although the photos tella pretty good story!)

    Noela

    ReplyDelete
  4. Were you signing the card with your fluffy bott bott? MOL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Furry terrorist.....but oh, so cute with it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. We hope there weren't any little extras on the card when you'd sat on it Charlie!
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ha! You're really good at the blackmailing, Charlie!

    ReplyDelete
  8. We love your blackmail technique, Charlie. Well done!

    Purrs,
    Mindy
    Moe
    Cookie
    Mike

    ReplyDelete