About Me

My photo
My name is Charlie (like you haven't worked that out!). I'm 12 years old and live in Sydney, Australia. I'm a Ragdoll puss cat and have a very laid back temperament when I'm with people I know. My favourite colour is green (grass is green and I like to eat it!), my favourite food is fish and I lurve cuddles of any description. I flop over when me Mudda says "flip flop" and I know what "breaky time" means! Breaky can be at any time of the day or night and can also occur multiple times a day! Yummo! My fur is soft as silk and I'm a bed hog! That's about it!

Sunday, April 28, 2013

Sunday Sun Puddle

Owing to the questions about one of my favourite toys,
I thought I'd give you a close up and also educate you
as to what you can do with it.
 
So, here it is.  I guess you would call it a worm.
 
I'm thinking about performing for me mudda by playing with it .  Maybe......
 
Nope, not yet......
 
Maybe.........
 
Nope! All that thinking is very hard work for a boy.
 
Heh!  Tricked ya!  You've gotta pounce when it, and ya mudda are not ready for you.
 
When it hides behind the table leg and ya just can't quite get it.............
 
ya simply stick ya head around one side.............
.............and ya paw around the other, and ya got it!
 
It's real good to play wiv.  I love it!
Also, if me mudda does not feed me enough,
I can always have a chew on it too!

11 comments:

  1. What a cool worm toy to play with. We need to check those out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's not clear to me Charlie why this would be such a wonderful toy. It doesn't seem to do anything - it just sits there, doesn't it? Does it make a noise? Have a smell? Move of its own accord? It doesn't look like it. So what is it that makes it one of your favourites? Enquiring minds want to know.

    Megan
    Sydney, Australia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well.......it's a bit rubbery and a bit bumpy and you can bat it around. The bumps feel nice on my teeth and it's also chewy. What more could I want? Oh yeah.....it's orange. That's a good colour.
      Charlie

      Delete
  3. That's such a funny toy! It looks like those worm like candy that Mommy used to eat.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, that certainly is a pawsome toy you have there Charliepuss! Great job on getting it when it and your mum weren't ready.

    The Paw Relations

    ReplyDelete
  5. We can just imagine how enticingly that little orange worm would bounce around, trying to escape your magnificent jaws of doom. Don't let him get away, Charliepuss!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for the tutorial Charlie and for making sure Mudda is kept on her toes with the flashybox.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That looks a fun toy Charlie - we bet it is great to whap around and see it fly across the floor.
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. We used to have one of those, too, Charlie! It as one of Ashton's favorites when she was a kitten. Now we are wondering where it ran off to.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That worm looks like a lot of fun, Charlie...and it's no match for you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That worm looks like fun, but we would wonder how long it would last with a bunch of kitties chewing and swatting at it.

    Does your Mom remember where she got it for you?

    ReplyDelete