About Me

My photo
My name is Charlie (like you haven't worked that out!). I'm 12 years old and live in Sydney, Australia. I'm a Ragdoll puss cat and have a very laid back temperament when I'm with people I know. My favourite colour is green (grass is green and I like to eat it!), my favourite food is fish and I lurve cuddles of any description. I flop over when me Mudda says "flip flop" and I know what "breaky time" means! Breaky can be at any time of the day or night and can also occur multiple times a day! Yummo! My fur is soft as silk and I'm a bed hog! That's about it!

Thursday, April 4, 2013

Thankful Thursday

Today has been a very stressful day.  You see, my doggie friend has been in at the V-E-T for an operation. I know what you are all saying, but I secretly love doggies!

His name is Paddy Whack, and is affectionately known as Whackie.  I've known him all my life and he has a great toupee, so what's not to love!  He is 12 years old and his Mudda and the V-E-T were a bit worried that he may not come through the anaesthetic very well.  But............we can all cheer now!  He has come through with flying colours.


Yaaaaaaaaaaay Whackie!  You are a superstar!


I was so happy I broke into song!  Look!  La la la............

Get better soon Whackie and milk it for all it is worth!

Fishy Kisses

Charlie

13 comments:

  1. Charlie - you're a pusscat. You're not meant to like woofies (even if he has got a cute name). I think you're quite weird.

    Megan
    Sydney, Australia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes. I know I'm a pusscat, but I do have a few dog qualities - I play fetch with my favourite pom pom.

      Charlie

      Delete
  2. Good on you, Paddy Whack - with friends like Charlie ( especially with his serenading!) and all of us wishing you well, you will be fine! I agree with Charlie.........work those treats!

    Noela

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whackie is almost as adorable as you are, Charliepuss! Purrs that he is feeling better each day - how can he not, with you to sing for him?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We're so happy Whackie came through the surgery with flying colors! We'll purr for his full recovery.
    What song did you sing, Charliepuss?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I sang 'zippety doo dah, zippety day, my oh my what a wonderful day.............'!

      Delete
  5. Charlie, your good friend
    Paddy Whack is adorable! We are so glad to hear he is doing well. I think we can hear your happy song - and we're a long ways away!

    Purrs,
    Mindy
    Moe
    Cookie
    Mike

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh we're so glad your furiend, Whackie, is doing okay!

    ReplyDelete
  7. We are pleased that your Whackie dog friend came through his surgery and we hope he's not too sore.
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. We knows it was your singing and purrs that helped Whackie through this tough time. You are a true friend!
    Harry, Dexter and Tipp

    ReplyDelete
  9. Glad Whackie came through okay.What key do you sing in?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Soooo Happpy for Whackie! It is OK that you are friends with the doggie, lots of us lives with them or knows a few. Fishy kisses make good things happen. You have a very unique facial expression when you are singing. Do you belong to a Kitty Chorous or just sing around the house? You've had a very busy week, so enjoy the weekend and relaxatate as much as you can.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Me doone lykez goggies Twarleeyz. But ya shaw luks gud wen ya singn!
    Wuv Furwey Kwuger xx
    =^..^=

    ReplyDelete