About Me

My photo
My name is Charlie (like you haven't worked that out!). I'm 12 years old and live in Sydney, Australia. I'm a Ragdoll puss cat and have a very laid back temperament when I'm with people I know. My favourite colour is green (grass is green and I like to eat it!), my favourite food is fish and I lurve cuddles of any description. I flop over when me Mudda says "flip flop" and I know what "breaky time" means! Breaky can be at any time of the day or night and can also occur multiple times a day! Yummo! My fur is soft as silk and I'm a bed hog! That's about it!

Thursday, April 11, 2013

Thankful Thursday........

Paws up if you love grass as much as I do?
 

Today is Thursday, so that means it's 'market day'.  I bouned out of bed this morning and said "mum, mum, please can you get me some more grass at the market today?  You know how I love grass."  Mum said "we'll see" (as mudda's sometimes do!) and she left for work.
 
Well, look what me mudda came home with today!
 


All for me!  I offered me mudda some, but she politely declined!  Still trying to work out why.  Such yummy stuff!

I thought I'd better check to see if she got the right stuff.  Sniff, sniff..............



Mmmmmmm.  She did!  What a clever mudda!


 
Fanks mum.  I love grass!

10 comments:

  1. My goodness - what a treat, Charlie - and you certainly have a thoughtful, luverly Mudda .............be a good boy for her, won't you?

    Noela

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Goodness me, Noela. You should know I'm always a good boy!

      Charlie

      Delete
  2. That was very generous and thoughtful of you Charlie - to offer you mudda some of your grass. Well done. I suspect that she was so overcome that it was all she could do to shake her head. Perhaps you could yack some up on the carpet for her?

    Megan
    Sydney, Australia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh..that's a pot full of yummy grass! We miss our grass.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an excellent mum you have, Charliepuss! You have trained her very well...

    ReplyDelete
  5. We love grass too! But we hardly ever get it. Probably because we end up pulling it all out of the container and making a big mess. Hey, isn't that what it's all about???

    Enjoy your grass, Charlie.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We like grass but it has all died over the winter so Mum has got to go and get us a new plant or plantssssssssssssss.
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. That grass looks pawsome!. Three of us LOVE grass and we have to wait for the grass in our yard to grow before Mom gives us any! That is not fair.The grass will not be ready until it warms up a bit here.
    Enjoy yours :)
    Purrs Tillie and Georgia,
    Treasure,Tiger,JJ and Julie

    ReplyDelete
  8. We like grass, but we don't get it very often.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is an awesome pot of grass! We would like that too. Perhaps when spring finally comes, we will get some - right now it is snowing - again.

    Purrs,
    Mindy
    Moe
    Cookie
    Mike

    ReplyDelete