About Me

My photo
My name is Charlie (like you haven't worked that out!). I'm 12 years old and live in Sydney, Australia. I'm a Ragdoll puss cat and have a very laid back temperament when I'm with people I know. My favourite colour is green (grass is green and I like to eat it!), my favourite food is fish and I lurve cuddles of any description. I flop over when me Mudda says "flip flop" and I know what "breaky time" means! Breaky can be at any time of the day or night and can also occur multiple times a day! Yummo! My fur is soft as silk and I'm a bed hog! That's about it!

Saturday, April 20, 2013

What is it?

There's a THING on MY bed!  What is it?

 
I better inspect it.
 
 
Whoa!  What a strange thing.  Dunno if I like it.
If I don't look at it, perhaps it can't see me!
 
 
Nah!  I can't help myself.  Need to look again!
 
 
I think it wants to play.............got it!
 
 
Got it again!  Heh!
 
 
Hold it............got an itch!
 
 
Bugger!  It got me!  How did that happen?
 
 
Oh well.  Suppose I can't always win!
 


7 comments:

  1. Charlie - I was quite intrigued - couldn't be sure what the "thing" was, so I made the picture bigger and then .........of course I could see it. However, what I really wanted to say..........by making your photo bigger,........oh Charlie - you are SO handsome!

    Noela.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whappit good Charlie.

    Megan
    Sydney, Australia

    ReplyDelete
  3. You'd have been grand if it hadn't been for those pesky itchies. Just decide the thing is not worth your time, then its not a problem.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We think it just wants to give you hug on a game well played! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Why don't you give it a whap Charlie - if it doesn't move afterwards you've deaded it!
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. You can SO always win, Charlie. There's still time to tame that thing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like you had lots of fun with that what ever it was!
    Your TX furiends,

    ReplyDelete