About Me

My photo
My name is Charlie (like you haven't worked that out!). I'm 12 years old and live in Sydney, Australia. I'm a Ragdoll puss cat and have a very laid back temperament when I'm with people I know. My favourite colour is green (grass is green and I like to eat it!), my favourite food is fish and I lurve cuddles of any description. I flop over when me Mudda says "flip flop" and I know what "breaky time" means! Breaky can be at any time of the day or night and can also occur multiple times a day! Yummo! My fur is soft as silk and I'm a bed hog! That's about it!

Saturday, April 6, 2013

What's Da Mudda Up To?

I'm nervous!  She's up to something.

 
What's all this stuff?  Hmmmm!
 
 
Smell's kinda new, but I still can't figure it out.
 

I'll need to sit for a while to think about it.
 
I hour passes (tick, tock, tick, tock ...............)
 
 
A-hah!  I worked it out..........me Mudda is carpeting the shed and that's where I'm being sent to live!  I just can't talk about it now! Sniff, sniff!
 
Note to self: STOP hogging the bed! 


13 comments:

  1. Noooo - you can't be right about that Charlie. She wouldn't do that to you. Ask her again - and insist that she tells you the truth.

    Megan
    Sydney, Australia

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Megan, Charlie - that CANNOT be right - your Mudda may do strange thighs from time to time, but put you in a shed - NO WAY! - please keep us posted.

    Noela.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh dear........sorry about the typo- strange "things" it should have read!

    Noela.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Charlie, old fella, tonight the Guv'mint gives us back the hour of daylight they stole from us last year. Have you considered the possibility that perhaps yer Mudda is a bit muddled and planning to cover the windows so the extra hour of daylight tomorrow won't fade the curtains?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know, you might be right Mista Michael, sir!

      And ease up on the 'old'!

      Delete
  5. WHAAAAAAAT? That can't be right. No, it can't be right.

    ReplyDelete
  6. No - put your paw down firmly Charlie and tell your Mudda you need the bed for a good night's sleep and if she doesn't like that she can go and sleep in the shed herself.
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Okay. I will! I don't think she will like the shed. Good advice ladies. Thank you.

      Delete
  7. I think there must be a misunderstanding...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Charlie, we can't imagine your Mudda putting you in a shed. Especially not just for hogging the bed. That is what beds are FOR.

    ReplyDelete
  9. We can't believe your Mudda is putting you in the shed. Run and hide under the bed while you can!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The shed??????
    That can't possibly be true!
    You are way too cute for the shed ;)
    Purrs Tillie and Georgia,
    Treasure,Tiger,JJ and Julie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Itz yor howz Twarleeyz. Maybe yor mudda iz dyez da carpetz wed for ya ta maykz ya gwand entwanz?

    Wuv Furwey Kwuger xx
    =^..^=

    ReplyDelete