About Me

My photo
My name is Charlie (like you haven't worked that out!). I'm 12 years old and live in Sydney, Australia. I'm a Ragdoll puss cat and have a very laid back temperament when I'm with people I know. My favourite colour is green (grass is green and I like to eat it!), my favourite food is fish and I lurve cuddles of any description. I flop over when me Mudda says "flip flop" and I know what "breaky time" means! Breaky can be at any time of the day or night and can also occur multiple times a day! Yummo! My fur is soft as silk and I'm a bed hog! That's about it!

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Wisdom Wednesday

There are many things I have learned over my ever increasing years and one of them is about getting your moneys worth! I'd like to share this with you.

When going in for the leg rub, make sure you go between both ya Mudda's legs so you get a rub on each side! Now that's what I call value for money!  Give it a try.  You won't be disappointed!



This is me with my wise face on!

Catch ya next time!  Fishy kisses!

Charlie

8 comments:

  1. Well, that is certainly a very valuable Life Tip, Charlie. I would think that it helps to be as fat - oops, I mean as fluffy - as you.

    Megan
    Sydney, Australia

    ReplyDelete
  2. well - we need to see a photo of that! Come on - you can manage that somehow!

    Noela.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good advice, Charlie. That also raises the chances of tripping her, which is worth bonus points.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ya Ferry cweva Twarleeyz!

    Bess way ta get wubz is ta flopz downz in barfwoom doorwayz. Get ya pawz n clawz weddy in caze hoomin tri ta wark ova ya!

    Wuv Furwey Kwuger xx
    =^..^=

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are the real font of wisdom here! I'm gonna try that too!

      Delete
  5. Thanks for that, Charlie. We're gonna go try that right now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh - I'm with Cats Herd You: tripping your mudda does score extra points.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tripping me Mudda does sound like fun, but if I injure her severely, who will provide my next dish of breaky? Hmmmmmm. I will give this more thought today!

    ReplyDelete