About Me

My photo
My name is Charlie (like you haven't worked that out!). I'm 12 years old and live in Sydney, Australia. I'm a Ragdoll puss cat and have a very laid back temperament when I'm with people I know. My favourite colour is green (grass is green and I like to eat it!), my favourite food is fish and I lurve cuddles of any description. I flop over when me Mudda says "flip flop" and I know what "breaky time" means! Breaky can be at any time of the day or night and can also occur multiple times a day! Yummo! My fur is soft as silk and I'm a bed hog! That's about it!

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Wordless Wednesday


8 comments:

  1. You haven't got the days mixed up, have you, Charlie? Tomorrow is Anzac Day - a very special day.........your Mudda will be home from work - so you had better think up some mischief to get into!

    Noela

    ReplyDelete
  2. Snoozing in the sunbeams :)
    Nice!!
    Purrs Tillie and Georgia,
    Treasure,Tiger,JJ and Julie

    ReplyDelete
  3. A(nother) fabulous pic of you today Charlie.

    Megan
    Sydney, Australia

    ReplyDelete
  4. We could do with a sun puddle! It's been raining all day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Handsome as ever Charlie!
    Harry, Dexter and Tipp

    ReplyDelete
  6. Did that darn flashy box disturb your nap Charlie - we suggest you get hold of it and hide it when your Mom's not about to see.
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look like you're plotting something, Charlie. Are you?

    ReplyDelete