About Me

My photo
My name is Charlie (like you haven't worked that out!). I'm 12 years old and live in Sydney, Australia. I'm a Ragdoll puss cat and have a very laid back temperament when I'm with people I know. My favourite colour is green (grass is green and I like to eat it!), my favourite food is fish and I lurve cuddles of any description. I flop over when me Mudda says "flip flop" and I know what "breaky time" means! Breaky can be at any time of the day or night and can also occur multiple times a day! Yummo! My fur is soft as silk and I'm a bed hog! That's about it!

Monday, May 20, 2013

Bags of fun!

What is it?

I'm gonna have a look.
 
Stretch!
 
Plonk!
 It's a bag!  Mum says the nice lady in the knitting shop gave it to her, especially for me!
 
You can't see me!
 
Boo! Here I am!
 
Gotcha!
 
Hope you're having a good week, every puss cat!

14 comments:

  1. A pusscat and a paper bag = hours of fun!

    Megan
    Sydney, Australia

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are just adorable,
    I love the last reach paws!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aren't paper bags just the best? We love the crunkle they make when you sit on them or in them.
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a happy time you are having with that bag ( I could say- small things amuse small minds, but I had better not, because I like your Mudda, and I want her to like me!)

    Have a good night..............Noela.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We love paper bags, too! (Though Ashton mostly likes destroying them)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That looks like a pawsome bag to play with. Have fin Charliepuss.

    The Paw Relations

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks fun!! I love your eyes, Charlie, your so purrty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooooooooooooooooooooo!! What a pawsome bag!!
    Now we want one! We haven't had a paper bag for a long time!
    Enjoy yours Charlie!!!!
    Purrs Tillie and Georgia,
    Treasure,Tiger,JJ and Julie

    ReplyDelete
  9. That looks ready for hours of fun! Love your gorgeous blue eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  10. OH MY CAT YOU HAVE A PAPER BAG!!!!!!

    Sorry about that, we got a tiny bit excited...

    ReplyDelete
  11. You have a bag?? Oh, I am so jealous! Mommie won't let me have one. Just because I ate part of one....

    ReplyDelete