About Me

My photo
My name is Charlie (like you haven't worked that out!). I'm 12 years old and live in Sydney, Australia. I'm a Ragdoll puss cat and have a very laid back temperament when I'm with people I know. My favourite colour is green (grass is green and I like to eat it!), my favourite food is fish and I lurve cuddles of any description. I flop over when me Mudda says "flip flop" and I know what "breaky time" means! Breaky can be at any time of the day or night and can also occur multiple times a day! Yummo! My fur is soft as silk and I'm a bed hog! That's about it!

Sunday, May 5, 2013

Beautiful Sunday

 
I want to give these beautiful flowers to you all.
Be careful to only look and not touch, as they can make puss cats vewy sick.
 
I'm sending a special hello to my hoomin friend, Noela.  Why?  Just because!
 (waving at ya!)
Fishy Kisses
Charlie

10 comments:

  1. Those are very pretty flowers, Charlie. Thank you for sharing them with us all.

    Noela is very lucky to be friends with you, isn't she?

    Megan
    Sydney, Australia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Charlie - there are times when I really need such special hellos - and I luv you even a little bit more for sending them!

    Noela. XXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful picture Charliepuss!

    The Paw Relations

    ReplyDelete
  4. What pretty flowers Charlie - we're sure Noela will be delighted.
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are very pretty flowers, Charlie! Thanks for sharing them with us.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bootiful flowers, charlie and so sweet for sayin' hello to your friend just because.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for the beautiful flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello from Taiwan, Taipei~~
    You look very beautiful~!!

    ReplyDelete