About Me

My photo
My name is Charlie (like you haven't worked that out!). I'm 12 years old and live in Sydney, Australia. I'm a Ragdoll puss cat and have a very laid back temperament when I'm with people I know. My favourite colour is green (grass is green and I like to eat it!), my favourite food is fish and I lurve cuddles of any description. I flop over when me Mudda says "flip flop" and I know what "breaky time" means! Breaky can be at any time of the day or night and can also occur multiple times a day! Yummo! My fur is soft as silk and I'm a bed hog! That's about it!

Friday, May 3, 2013

Friday, Friday Friday!

I'm already relaxing with a view to relaxing some more on the weekend.
That is, after I attend a party for a 6 year old!
I'm hoping there will be a birfday cake........fish cake!
 
 
What are you all planning to do?

9 comments:

  1. I dunno exactly what I'll be doing this weekend Charlie, but I do know that it won't include a birthday party or fish cakes - thank heavens. Have fun.

    Megan
    Sydney, Australia

    ReplyDelete
  2. It will be nice and sunny here, so we will be on the porch snoozing in the sun :)
    Have a fun weekend!!

    Purrs Tillie and Georgia,
    Treasure,Tiger,JJ and Julie

    ReplyDelete
  3. We think our weekend will be filled with lots of playtime since we just received our stuff we ordered! But it doesn't have a fish cake!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We don't think we are doing very much this weekend apart from napping, eating and napping some more.
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. We're planning to nap is as many sun puddles as possible. We hope you have a great weekend Charliepuss and a great time at the party.

    The Paw Relations

    ReplyDelete
  6. We hope you get some fishy cake, Charlie. We're hoping the windows get opened and we can enjoy some whiffies!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You got your gold contact lenses in today Charlie?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Charliepuss, You are an adorable man cat. We are just meeting you for the first time and have subscribed to your blog so that we can get to know you better. Hope you'll drop by sometime and meet us. Purrs and hugs from the kitties at www.TheCatOnMyHead.com, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Josette

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well Charlie - what a way to start the weekend - my regular visit to you!
    Please enjoy the party - you can have my share of the special food ( aren't I generous?)

    Noela.

    ReplyDelete