About Me

My photo
My name is Charlie (like you haven't worked that out!). I'm 12 years old and live in Sydney, Australia. I'm a Ragdoll puss cat and have a very laid back temperament when I'm with people I know. My favourite colour is green (grass is green and I like to eat it!), my favourite food is fish and I lurve cuddles of any description. I flop over when me Mudda says "flip flop" and I know what "breaky time" means! Breaky can be at any time of the day or night and can also occur multiple times a day! Yummo! My fur is soft as silk and I'm a bed hog! That's about it!

Friday, May 10, 2013

Full Tummy Friday!

My dinner was soooooooooo good today!
 
Now I'm off to breathe fishy breath all over me mudda!


10 comments:


  1. Charlie..what a photo! Your Mudda has caught you at a very interesting moment.In fact I really don't know what to say!

    Noela.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky mudda, I say!

    Megan
    Sydney, Australia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hee hee, that's the best part of stinky goodness! Sharing the scents!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Our Mum said "Good Luck" to your Mudda with that fishy breath!
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fishy breaths is the best.

    The Paw Relations

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a great photo of your pink tongue!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh we bet she'll appreciate that, Charlie!

    ReplyDelete
  8. MOL!...You are a silly, handsome boy, Charlie, but we're sure your Mum will love your fishy kisses!!...Very nice to meet you, sweetie, we are following you now, so we look forward to getting to know you, darling boy!...Have a fun weekend, precious friend...kisses...Calle, Halle, Sukki

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look very satisfied. Nice pinky tongue, charlie. =)

    ReplyDelete