About Me

My photo
My name is Charlie (like you haven't worked that out!). I'm 12 years old and live in Sydney, Australia. I'm a Ragdoll puss cat and have a very laid back temperament when I'm with people I know. My favourite colour is green (grass is green and I like to eat it!), my favourite food is fish and I lurve cuddles of any description. I flop over when me Mudda says "flip flop" and I know what "breaky time" means! Breaky can be at any time of the day or night and can also occur multiple times a day! Yummo! My fur is soft as silk and I'm a bed hog! That's about it!

Sunday, May 12, 2013

Happy Birfday Cindy Moo (AKA - Furry Krueger) and Happy Mother's Day Mum!

Today, I'm wishing my friend Cindy Moo a very happy birfday.
Here's a photo of her.
She's a few years my senior, but I like older women!
 
Cindy Moo asked me to write a song for her birfday, but I'm not very good at that.
So, I wrote her a limerick instead.
 
"There was a puss cat called Cindy Moo
Who's having a birfday, who knew?
She turning seventeen
And thinks it's routine
A very happy birfday to you!"
 

HAPPY HAPPY BIRFDAY, CINDY MOO!

Also, I want to say "Happy Mother's Day" to me mudda and all the other mums.
Fanks for all the pats, and cuddles and smooches and fishy dinners, and for cleaning up after me and for brushing me and for letting me hog the bed and.............  You're the best!
I drew a picture of me mudda so you can all see what a champion she is!

14 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to your furriend Cindy Moo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birfday to Cindy Moo and a very happy Mother's day to your mommy from me and my mommy. xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. My goodness..............You Mom is a lovely looking lady - as well as being a terrific Mom for you.
    Happy Birthday to Cindy Moo !

    Noela.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've always thought that your mudda was very bright, and your portrait confirms it Charlie.

    Megan
    Sydney, Australia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Mother's day to your mommy!!!!!!
    This is a very nice sweet post!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Mother's day to your mom, and Happy Birthday to Cindy Moo! Best wishes for a fabulous day to both. Both are very fine looking ladies. We just had to stop by cause we have a Mica Minnie Moo who is part meezer at our house. Purrs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Charlie Dear, not only are you a fabulously handsome ManCat, now I find out you're also a very talented artist! I just love your picture of you and Mudda, and wish you both a very happy Mother's Day. And a Happy Birthday to pretty Miss Cindy Moo!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So impressed with your skills Charlie and love to Cindy Moo and your mother.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow Charlie your Mother looks so slender but we can't say the same for you! HaHa!! Wishing your Mudda a Happy Mudda's Day.
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great post Charliepuss. Happy Birthday Cindy Moo and Happy Mother's Day to your mom.

    The Paw Relations

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cindy Moo is very pretty. Happy Birthday to her! And Happy Mother's Day to your mudda! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy Mothers Day to your Mom !!!
    Happy 17th birthday to Cindy Moo too!!!
    Purrs Tillie and Georgia,
    Treasure,Tiger,JJ and Julie

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy Birthday to your friend, Cindy Moo! I hope your mom is having a Happy Mother's Day!

    Purrrrrrrrs, China Cat

    ReplyDelete
  14. Tank yu Twarleeyz an evreewun elz fa da burbday gweetinz!

    Twarleey, Twarleey I wuvz yu
    Ya gut beeg pawz and ya duz beeg spuuze

    Twarleey, Twarleey ya lukz weel furwee
    Ya vairy hansum an fairy purwee

    Wuv Furwey Kwuega aka Cindy Moo xxxx

    ReplyDelete