About Me

My photo
My name is Charlie (like you haven't worked that out!). I'm 12 years old and live in Sydney, Australia. I'm a Ragdoll puss cat and have a very laid back temperament when I'm with people I know. My favourite colour is green (grass is green and I like to eat it!), my favourite food is fish and I lurve cuddles of any description. I flop over when me Mudda says "flip flop" and I know what "breaky time" means! Breaky can be at any time of the day or night and can also occur multiple times a day! Yummo! My fur is soft as silk and I'm a bed hog! That's about it!

Thursday, May 16, 2013

It's Official!

Me Mudda spoke to da V-E-T today.  Da V-E-T says I'm not neurotic!
When I saw her the other day she made me give her some of my wee.
Why anyone would want anyone elses wee, I have no idea.
Anywee, da V-E-T says she sent my wee to a man to look at!
Why would anyone want to look at wee?
That man must not have enough to do!
Well, da man wot looked at my wee wrote a letter to say I'm very cultured!
Yaaaaay!  Having culture is good. Right?
So, why oh, wee does me mudda keep making me eat Aunty Biotic?
She tastes a bit nasty but she makes me feel good!
The good news is that I'm full of beans again,
even though I've never eaten them!  Beans make you fart!
 


13 comments:

  1. Charlie - too much information I think. Just knowing that you're back to normal would have been enough. Very pleased to hear that the crisis is over.

    Megan
    Sydney, Australia

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are delighted to hear you are feeling better. We hope you won't fart when you visit us Charlie - we have very sensitive noses!!
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad that you are feeing much better............I think Aunty -Biotic is doing a good job with you..
    I am sure that your Mudda is feeling happier now.

    Noela.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad you're feeling better! Being full of beans is better than not feeling good!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good to know Aunty Biotics is making you feel better! And you're right about those beans! MOL.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So glad to hear that Aunty Biotics have you feeling better. We aren't so sure about beans. We tried green beans once and weren't too impressed, but if they help you feel better, that's all that matters!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi there Charlie. We are so glad to meet you. We have seen you off and on around the blogosphere. You sure are a handsome boy. You are also very funny and we enjoy laughing. We have lots and lots of lady cats here and they have all fainted at the sight of you. Sure glad you are back on track and looking at the wee fixed you right up. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is so funny Charlie! I know what you mean about weird humans wanting to look at our pee and stuff. A silly vet stole some of mine and was fascinated by it! Weirdo.

    purrs,

    Cory

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Charlie! So glad you are feeling better! Aunty Biotics always help!
    Howdy from your TX furiends,

    ReplyDelete
  10. we don't know why people steal our pee and look at it either. and aunty boitik tastes bad, we agree. we is happy you is feeling better. but try not to fart, it usually makes the moms gag.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yes, Charlie, 'beans are very strange and we've never been able to figure them out!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Mebbe the V-E-T has REALLY good eyes an can see stuff in the pee that we can't. Well, not like we've ever looked at it real careful...

    ReplyDelete
  13. Glad you are ok and Auntie Biotic is on the case. Sadly, you will be fartybeans with Auntie cos thats wht it does to human too. You've got a big floofy tail so you can just waft it towards the humans then scowl at them as it was probably their fault anyway!

    You take care and get all better, Red and Magic send you their love.

    ReplyDelete