About Me

My photo
My name is Charlie (like you haven't worked that out!). I'm 12 years old and live in Sydney, Australia. I'm a Ragdoll puss cat and have a very laid back temperament when I'm with people I know. My favourite colour is green (grass is green and I like to eat it!), my favourite food is fish and I lurve cuddles of any description. I flop over when me Mudda says "flip flop" and I know what "breaky time" means! Breaky can be at any time of the day or night and can also occur multiple times a day! Yummo! My fur is soft as silk and I'm a bed hog! That's about it!

Thursday, May 9, 2013

Lucky Me!

Look what me mudda bought for me!
I'm a vewy lucky boy!  Better check it out.
 
Sniff, sniff.  Smells like fun!
 
Look at all the bits!
I hope me mudda is smart enough to put them all together.
Sometimes I wonder!
 
Pawesome!  A rolly ball!
 
Looks like it's gonna be fun.  I'm gonna get dat rolly ball.
 
It is fun!  It's a speed track, but I'm taking it slowly!
One cannot rush these things!
 
Perhaps I'll bring you more stories about the speed track
when I've had some practice with it.

7 comments:

  1. Oooh - exciting! I hope you have fun playing with it.

    What did you do to deserve a new toy?

    Megan
    Sydney, Australia

    ReplyDelete
  2. That new toy of yours looks very interesting......I have never seen anything like it.
    I am wondering if you would be allowed to play with it when your Mudda is not there?

    Have fun! Noela.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks a great new game Charlie - does your Mudda like playing with it too?
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, charlie. That looks fun to play with. Hope i can teleport to play with you. =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh you lucky, lucky boy Charlie. Wee Red has one of these and he absolutely adores it. The other human used to sit helping him play with it for ages as well. Many happy hours of fun ahead for you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great toy, Charlie. It looks almost like your Mom can change the layout if you ever start getting bored with it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can see you have lot of fun with that toy!!
    If you like it, your bean will feel lucky, too!

    ReplyDelete