About Me

My photo
My name is Charlie (like you haven't worked that out!). I'm 12 years old and live in Sydney, Australia. I'm a Ragdoll puss cat and have a very laid back temperament when I'm with people I know. My favourite colour is green (grass is green and I like to eat it!), my favourite food is fish and I lurve cuddles of any description. I flop over when me Mudda says "flip flop" and I know what "breaky time" means! Breaky can be at any time of the day or night and can also occur multiple times a day! Yummo! My fur is soft as silk and I'm a bed hog! That's about it!

Saturday, May 18, 2013

Saturday Spy!

I've had a busy day spying on Barney next door.
I sit on the table near the window and Barney looks up and barks at me!
His mudda then comes out and tells him to be quiet!
Heh!  You're a sucker, Barney!
You get into trouble and I don't!  Double heh!
 

8 comments:

  1. You're a provocateur, Charlie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woofies are people of quite small brains, Charlie, so it's no wonder that Barney gets himself into trouble.

    Megan
    Sydney, Australia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Others (that is, his Mudda maybe ) are blaming Barney, but I wonder???????? Did you poke your tongue out or something disagreeable like that?.........Oops, I may be in trouble here myself!
    Noela.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Isn't it fun to get that dog in trouble Charlie - we like your style!
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This perfectly outlikes the intellectual differences between cats and dogs. Smart dude Charlie.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good job getting the dog in trouble, Charlie. We see you even have the neighboring dog wrapped around your paw!

    ReplyDelete
  7. MOL! That's what the woofie gets for irritating you.

    ReplyDelete