About Me

My photo
My name is Charlie (like you haven't worked that out!). I'm 12 years old and live in Sydney, Australia. I'm a Ragdoll puss cat and have a very laid back temperament when I'm with people I know. My favourite colour is green (grass is green and I like to eat it!), my favourite food is fish and I lurve cuddles of any description. I flop over when me Mudda says "flip flop" and I know what "breaky time" means! Breaky can be at any time of the day or night and can also occur multiple times a day! Yummo! My fur is soft as silk and I'm a bed hog! That's about it!

Saturday, May 4, 2013

Silly Me, Saturday

Today was birfday party and fish cake day!  Yaaay!
I got me backside outta bed and wrapped da present.
Do you like the paper?  Lots of puss cats!  Sorry the photo is sideways.
Me mudda tried to turn it around, but she could not do it.
 
 
Now we were all ready for da party!
Me mudda called me and called me, but I would not come.
 
 
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!  I'd fallen asleep!  Silly me!  Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!
 
 
Me mudda had to go wivout me.
When she came home she told me all about it.
It went like this.........blah, blah, blah, cake, blah, blah, blah,
present, blah, blah, blah, games, blah, blah, blah...............
I tried to look interested!
 
 
I think I pulled it off.

7 comments:

  1. Nah - sorry Charlie. I'm only giving you 2 out of 10 for that attempt to look like you cared.

    Megan
    Sydney, Australia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry Charlie - I have to agree with Megan.........you looked bored out of your mind . ( I doubt that your Mudda would be surprised by that, though!)

    Noela.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Noela,
      Charlie's mudda here. No I am not surprised to hear that I am boring! LOL!
      Charlie's Mudda :o)

      Delete
  3. Purrhaps Charlie had important things on his mind - like food!
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. There's no mistaking you were VERY interested in what your mudda had to say. MOL.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now, if Mum had reported on how many mousies or catnip plants she had seen, THAT might be worthy of your attention...good thing you slept thru it, Charlie! And I do love that kitty paper!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday, even if you missed your party. Hopefully, she brought the gifts and goodies home to you.

    ReplyDelete