About Me

My photo
My name is Charlie (like you haven't worked that out!). I'm 12 years old and live in Sydney, Australia. I'm a Ragdoll puss cat and have a very laid back temperament when I'm with people I know. My favourite colour is green (grass is green and I like to eat it!), my favourite food is fish and I lurve cuddles of any description. I flop over when me Mudda says "flip flop" and I know what "breaky time" means! Breaky can be at any time of the day or night and can also occur multiple times a day! Yummo! My fur is soft as silk and I'm a bed hog! That's about it!

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Terrible Tuesday

Unfortunately, I spent today at the V-E-T.
I woke me mudda at 3am with problems in the water works department.
The V-E-T poked and prodded and sent some stuff off to be tested.
 
Then me mudda collected me after she finished work.
She looks shocking today, but don't tell her I said that!
 
Me mudda says we have to be patient and wait for the test results
to come back, but hopefully the antibiotics
I'm taking will help me feel better.
I've just put away a big, yummy dinner coz everyone insisted
on starving my poor tummy, today.

I'm off to have a nap now.  See you tomorrow when I'm full of beans.

12 comments:

  1. Oooooh Charlie - that's no good. A trip to the V-E-T is a major cat-astrophe (pardon the pun) and the very least you deserve is a big yummy dinner to help you get over it. I'm glad that you felt well enough to enjoy it.

    I'm sure your mudda did look pretty awful. I imagine that she was worried sick about you.

    Get well soon.

    Megan,
    Sydney, Australia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Charlie, we purr those antibiotics help cure the water works issues! We want you healthy and happy.
    Having a good dinner sounds like a good sign :)
    Purrs Tillie and Georgia,
    Treasure,Tiger,JJ and Julie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank goodness that the V-E-T looked after you well today, and I will keep my human fingers and toes crossed that the results from your "you know what" test are good.
    I know you will try to be very good for your Mudda tonight ( especially in regard to taking your tablet -oops....I think you may not have known about that! - my mistake!)

    BIg pats....................Noela.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We're glad the vet looked after you. We hope the antibiotics help your water works problem. We'll keep our paws crossed, and hopefully both you and your Mudda will be able to get a good night's sleep tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Purrrrayers for you that you get to feeling better soon and the tests come back with good results! Glad you were able to eat a good dinner!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh dear. We're glad you're home and eating fine. We're purring the antibiotics help solve the water works issue.

    ReplyDelete
  7. We're sure you must be feeling better if you ate a great big dinner - did you get seconds? We hope your pee problems disappear with those auntie-biotics.
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh no! we hopes you get better really fast!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aw, poor Charlie! We're purring and praying that everything comes back good and you get better quick!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Our Mommy works at a water plant, Charlie...do you need her to pop over and help?

    Paws crossed you'll be tip-top tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh Charlie Dear, I can't stand for you to be Under The Weather! But glad you ate a good dinner, and purring that you are soon feeling well again!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Purrs and purrs for you,
    hope everything better and you gonna have great meal!!

    ReplyDelete