About Me

My photo
My name is Charlie (like you haven't worked that out!). I'm 12 years old and live in Sydney, Australia. I'm a Ragdoll puss cat and have a very laid back temperament when I'm with people I know. My favourite colour is green (grass is green and I like to eat it!), my favourite food is fish and I lurve cuddles of any description. I flop over when me Mudda says "flip flop" and I know what "breaky time" means! Breaky can be at any time of the day or night and can also occur multiple times a day! Yummo! My fur is soft as silk and I'm a bed hog! That's about it!

Monday, June 10, 2013

Bath Day!

She gave me a bath yesterday, but she says it's undignified
to show photos of the ugly event!  At least I look at smell beautiful again!
 

12 comments:

  1. Nothing you do could look undignified, Charlie - don't believe your Mudda when she says that sort of thing!

    Noela.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How does a cat ever look UNdignified?

    ReplyDelete
  3. A bath sounds horrible.

    We hope the rest of the day is great.

    The Paw Relations

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aha! You know the real reason why there are no photos Charlie? Because your mudda needed both hands to wrangle you into the water and keep you there - so no spare hands for holding the camera.

    I bet you put up a struggle, didn't you? Did you land any punches before it was all over? Hiss? Scratch? Make her sorry that she'd even attempted it?

    Megan
    Sydney, Australia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not a bath in actual water!! Ugh. What's wrong with your spit today?
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh you poor thing!
    There's nothing worse than an evil bath!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bath? !!
    Yikes!!
    Good thing you survived :o
    We think you always look beautiful.
    Purrs Tillie and Georgia,
    Treasure,Tiger,JJ and Julie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Charlie, você ganhou um banho do tipo humano? Que maldade... esses humanos não entendem que bastam algumas lambidas para ficarmos deslumbrantes!

    ReplyDelete
  9. A BATH? My mommy would be shreeded and diced by me if she tried to give me a bath! YOu are very brave Charlie.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look catabulous. Wish we could smell you through the computer. That would be cool, don't you think? Purrs and hugs from the kitties at The Cat on My Head, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Josette.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well, Charlie, at least you look fluffy and luxurious again.

    ReplyDelete