About Me

My photo
My name is Charlie (like you haven't worked that out!). I'm 12 years old and live in Sydney, Australia. I'm a Ragdoll puss cat and have a very laid back temperament when I'm with people I know. My favourite colour is green (grass is green and I like to eat it!), my favourite food is fish and I lurve cuddles of any description. I flop over when me Mudda says "flip flop" and I know what "breaky time" means! Breaky can be at any time of the day or night and can also occur multiple times a day! Yummo! My fur is soft as silk and I'm a bed hog! That's about it!

Friday, June 14, 2013

Birdies!

I'm watching those pesky birdies.
They are much easier to see now that the leaves have fallen from the trees.
Mmmmmmm.  Might get me one for breakfast tomorrow!
Happy weekend to you all!
 

11 comments:

  1. You're a house cat Charlie - you wouldn't know how to catch bird if it flew right by you. And what about all those wonderful meals you reckon your Mudda gives you - aren't you satisfied?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leave those birdies alone Charlie. Naughty!

    Megan
    Sydney, Australia

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are a funny one, Charlie - you have the greatest imagination....... thinking that you could catch a bird for brekkie!

    Noela

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy your dream Charlie.
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mmm, we love a birdie breakfast, at 4am, when the woman's asleep, on her bed.

    The Paw Relations

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohhhh. You better not or you might end up in kitty jail!

    ReplyDelete
  7. We love Bird TV too, handsome Charlie, but now we have Bunny TV mostly at our house, which is what Calle is watching today!...Happy Friday and have a fun weekend, darling friend...kisses...Calle, Halle, Sukki, Mommy Cat, Daddy Cat

    ReplyDelete
  8. Don't do that! They will have a special TV Show dedicated to you on 48 Hrs if you do that! MOL!

    ReplyDelete
  9. We have BBS-TV here (Bird/Bunny/Squirrel), but it's kinda boring because they always do the same thing. xxoo Bhu
    Pee Ess: I hear the boids don't taste that good. I prefer tuna.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Took our mom a minute to get with the program and realize that it is not almost summer everywhere. Plus it looks so pretty out your window, the leaves falling comment threw her. Do you get any critters other than birdies? Purrs and hugs, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Josette

    ReplyDelete