About Me

My photo
My name is Charlie (like you haven't worked that out!). I'm 12 years old and live in Sydney, Australia. I'm a Ragdoll puss cat and have a very laid back temperament when I'm with people I know. My favourite colour is green (grass is green and I like to eat it!), my favourite food is fish and I lurve cuddles of any description. I flop over when me Mudda says "flip flop" and I know what "breaky time" means! Breaky can be at any time of the day or night and can also occur multiple times a day! Yummo! My fur is soft as silk and I'm a bed hog! That's about it!

Saturday, June 8, 2013

Busy Snoopervising!

Me mudda has been very busy today - washing, ironing, vacuuming, cooking.
Phew!  I'm tired from all the excellent snoopervising I did.
It's one of my best things!

9 comments:

  1. Good to hear that you've got your mudda doing some housework for you Charlie. I'm sure your snoopervising was first rate - well done.

    Megan
    Sydney, Australia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job Charlie, doing all that snoopervising. That is such am important job. We have to watch our human all the time. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No wonder you're tired Charlie after all that snoopervising - have a nap to recover.
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you had better come down to my place, Charlie - you may give me the incentive to do all those things that your Mudda got stuck into today!

    Noela Sydney Australia

    ReplyDelete
  5. We hope she made some time to play with you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Snoopervising is hard work! Have a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Snoopervising is one of the hardest most time consuming things we do. We deserve a lot of treats for our oversight. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks as if maybe you were only half snoopervising with just one eye on the job. Purrs and hugs from the kitties at The Cat on My Head, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Josette.

    ReplyDelete