About Me

My photo
My name is Charlie (like you haven't worked that out!). I'm 12 years old and live in Sydney, Australia. I'm a Ragdoll puss cat and have a very laid back temperament when I'm with people I know. My favourite colour is green (grass is green and I like to eat it!), my favourite food is fish and I lurve cuddles of any description. I flop over when me Mudda says "flip flop" and I know what "breaky time" means! Breaky can be at any time of the day or night and can also occur multiple times a day! Yummo! My fur is soft as silk and I'm a bed hog! That's about it!

Monday, June 3, 2013

Fanks!

Hi Everycat and Everyhoomin,
Fanks for all your well wishes, purrs and paw crossing
while I was out of action.
It all helped me a lot and made me warm and fuzzy.
Wait a minute.........I'm already warm and fuzzy! MOL!
Thanks for making me feel warm and fuzzy!
Fishy Kisses
Charlie =^..^=

15 comments:

  1. Yes, you are very warm and fuzzy, Charlie. If there was a world record for warm and fuzzy, you'd be a contender.

    Megan
    Sydney, Australia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing makes you feel better like kitty purrs from your friends :)
    Glad you feel better!
    Purrs Tillie and Georgia,
    Treasure,Tiger,JJ and Julie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not only are you warm and fuzzy, you are SO handsome...............I am glad that you have been helped by all your furry friends.

    Noela.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank goodness you are feeling better Charlie we prefer you being fuzzy rather than grumpy!
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad to hear you have your pep back, does us good to hear you are on the mend!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kisses right back at ya, Charlie! We're so happy you're feeling better. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad you are feeling warm and fuzzy, since you look so warm and fuzzy. We just want to squeeze you gently. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an adorable photo, handsome Charlie!...We are so glad you are feeling better, darling boy and our Mommy wants to reach through the computer screen to rub that sweet tummy and give you lots of kisses!...xoxo...Calle, Halle, Sukki, Mommy Cat, Daddy Cat

    ReplyDelete
  9. Charlie fico contente que você está se sentindo bem.
    Continue assim morno e distorcido, você fica muito bonito assim.
    Muitos cafunés para você Charlie.
    Boa semana

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice sunbath~!!!!
    You look quite comfy!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Is this pre- or post-bath? Either way, your furs look lovely in that sun puddle. Purrs and hugs from the kitties at The Cat on My Head, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Josette

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW. We didn't even know you were sickly. Glad to know you are feeling better.

    Love your sunbathing pose, but around here you would get your tummy stroked so quick you'd never get to sleep.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Guess this means you're back in action and you're doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Charlie, we'd like to include you in our next Tuesday Meet & Greet column.
    http://charliepuss.blogspot.com/

    We did a short write-up for it since we couldn't find an email addy to ask you what you'd like said about your blog, but we're stymied - we can't find a reference in your profile or in the posts we looked at as to whether you are a boy or a girl.

    ReplyDelete