About Me

My photo
My name is Charlie (like you haven't worked that out!). I'm 12 years old and live in Sydney, Australia. I'm a Ragdoll puss cat and have a very laid back temperament when I'm with people I know. My favourite colour is green (grass is green and I like to eat it!), my favourite food is fish and I lurve cuddles of any description. I flop over when me Mudda says "flip flop" and I know what "breaky time" means! Breaky can be at any time of the day or night and can also occur multiple times a day! Yummo! My fur is soft as silk and I'm a bed hog! That's about it!

Sunday, June 2, 2013

I'm Baaaaaaack!

Boo!  I hope I didn't scare you all!
Did ya miss me?  I sure missed all my furriends.
I've spent far too much time at da V-E-T recently,
but I'm almost better now.
Ear drops are nasty and oily, so me mudda is muttering
somefink about a bath!
Argh!
Good to see you all.
Have a Happy Sunday!

16 comments:

  1. I'm pleased to see you back in action Charlie, and feeling better. I hope your mudda is bearing up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Charlie - it is luverly to see you again - I was really worried about you and your Mudda.
    Have a lovely Sunday - even if it is so wet and dreary outside.

    Noela.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad you are feeling better Charlie. I have missed you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yaaaaaaaaay. Welcome back Charlie! I'm glad to hear that you're on the mend. I'm worried that your illness might have taken a toll on your poor mudda, however.

    Megan
    Sydney, Australia

    ReplyDelete
  5. We purr you are healthy and feel better!!
    We did miss you.
    Purrs Tillie and Georgia,
    Treasure,Tiger,JJ and Julie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome back, charlie! Glad you're feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad to see you again Charlie! Bath?? that's a four letter word! yuckie!

    ReplyDelete
  8. We're so happy you're back! We sure have missed you, Charlie.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Glad to see you back Charlie ahd sure hope you are on the mend. Hope things start going well for you and the Mutter. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Charlie! That sure doesn't sound like fun. We're glad you're back and we hope you are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good to see you back, Charlie. We hope you're feeling better, and that you don't have to have a bath. Hide!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So good to see you again, Charlie Dear! I was worried over your being gone so long. Hope you can escape having the b-a-t-h...

    ReplyDelete
  13. We missed you Charlie and it's good to hear you are feeling better. We hope you were good and let your Mum put those drops in without shaking your head so she got them all over her! Tell her baths are bad for cats.
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Charlie we are so glad you're back!
    We missed you!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Glad you're feeling better. A bath does not sound like much fun, however. Good luck with that. Purrs and hugs from the kitties at www.TheCatOnMyHead.com, Lily Olivia, Misty May, Mauricio, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Josette.

    ReplyDelete
  16. You look great~!!!!
    We love your "BOOOO" look!!! Lovely~!
    Glad you are feeling better!!

    ReplyDelete