About Me

My photo
My name is Charlie (like you haven't worked that out!). I'm 12 years old and live in Sydney, Australia. I'm a Ragdoll puss cat and have a very laid back temperament when I'm with people I know. My favourite colour is green (grass is green and I like to eat it!), my favourite food is fish and I lurve cuddles of any description. I flop over when me Mudda says "flip flop" and I know what "breaky time" means! Breaky can be at any time of the day or night and can also occur multiple times a day! Yummo! My fur is soft as silk and I'm a bed hog! That's about it!

Thursday, June 13, 2013

One for Everycat and Everyhoomin!

Aside from a full tummy, warm bed and bugs and birdies to chase,
what is the best thing in the whole wide world?
Cuddles!
Sending cuddles (da kind wot leaves fluff up ya nose for a week)
to all the hoomins and pusscats wot need one.

13 comments:

  1. Why, that's very generous of you Charlie. Cuddles are very good - but you left chocolate off your list of 'best things'. It certainly rates a mention.

    Megan
    Sydney, Australia

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOo I love fuzzy cuddles! Fur up the nose is a daily occurrence around here, we're used to it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Our mum loves furry cuddles and she would love to sample a Charlie cuddle.
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. We're not sure our Thomas would agree with you Charliepuss. But who could resist a come cuddle me look like that?

    The Paw Relations

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh yeah! Cuddles are high on our list!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look all ready to cuddle AND be cuddled, Charlie!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohhhhh I LOVE the kind of cuddles that leaves "floof" in my nose for a week! You are floof-a-licious!!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. charlie...we gotta a gree with ewe cept for one thing

    BURDS.....

    burds bee stooooooooooopid, rood, noizee caca droppin bug infested flyin round makin 80 kinds a mess all over everee thing kinda stooooooopids....

    hay, hope ewe haza grate day !!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Charlie, você está adorável, nós adoramos abraços fofos.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you, Charlie - cuddle received ,and returned, with love.


    Noela Sydney Australia

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wish Bhu was in the mood for cuddles today, but he is still having a hard time recovering. He just came over for a few ear skritches, though! It's a start, right? xxoo Patty

    ReplyDelete
  12. That is one floofy belly along with some great toesies. Mom says she'd be cuddling you all the time if you lived with us. Purrs and hugs, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Josette

    ReplyDelete