About Me

My photo
My name is Charlie (like you haven't worked that out!). I'm 12 years old and live in Sydney, Australia. I'm a Ragdoll puss cat and have a very laid back temperament when I'm with people I know. My favourite colour is green (grass is green and I like to eat it!), my favourite food is fish and I lurve cuddles of any description. I flop over when me Mudda says "flip flop" and I know what "breaky time" means! Breaky can be at any time of the day or night and can also occur multiple times a day! Yummo! My fur is soft as silk and I'm a bed hog! That's about it!

Sunday, June 16, 2013

Ransom!

Can you see the problem wiv this photo?
Mum, you are officially on notice......
All purrs, cuddles and any other form of lovin' is
withheld until this situation is remedied.
Nope! No correspondence will be entered into.
You know what you have to do.  Deal wiv it! *Yawn*
 
 

17 comments:

  1. I'm guessing that you think the problem is that there aren't enough biscuits in the bowl - right? You're an emotional blackmailer Mr C!

    Megan

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMC. The bowl is....is....EMPTY! *horrors*!

    ReplyDelete
  3. No! We can see the bottom of the bowl. You're officially starving.

    The Paw Relations

    ReplyDelete
  4. An almost empty bowl on a Sunday - that is very naughty of your servant.
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Empty bowl? Sound the sirens! This is an emergency!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is so wrong, Charlie...call the ASPCA if the situation does not get fixed quick!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gasp! There's only what, a couple dozen kibbles left in that bowl! You'll starve!!!! I hope you have an emergency backup source..

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh no! - your Mudda is starving you. Surely not!

    Noela

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh goodness!!! You are going to starve :o
    We will purr for you!


    Purrs Tillie and Georgia,
    Treasure,Tiger,JJ and Julie

    ReplyDelete
  10. You will waste away, starve slowly and hopefully the ASPCA will come and put some top quality kibble in your bowl!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You will waste away, starve slowly and hopefully the ASPCA will come and put some top quality kibble in your bowl!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Never let your bowl could see the empty part~

    ReplyDelete
  13. at least you have a few pieces in there. Mine is completely EMPTY!! Love, Cody

    ReplyDelete
  14. Dá pra ver o desenho no fundo de sua tigela! Isso é imperdoável...
    Pobre Charlie!

    ReplyDelete
  15. chaz, my man, you gotta follow the woman around everywhere and look up at her with yer bloooooo eyes and mew, mew, mew and follow and mew and follow and mew and EVENCHOOULLY she will fill that plate with lotsa goodies.

    ReplyDelete
  16. We cannot believe you allowed your bowl to get that empty. When our bowls are half full, we start pushing them around the floor until Mom goes crazy from the noise and fills them. At bedtime, she always checks to make certain the bowls are full as well so we don't start caterwauling at night. Our dad is not so good about this. And besides, he can sleep through anything. Purrs and hugs, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Josette

    ReplyDelete