About Me

My photo
My name is Charlie (like you haven't worked that out!). I'm 12 years old and live in Sydney, Australia. I'm a Ragdoll puss cat and have a very laid back temperament when I'm with people I know. My favourite colour is green (grass is green and I like to eat it!), my favourite food is fish and I lurve cuddles of any description. I flop over when me Mudda says "flip flop" and I know what "breaky time" means! Breaky can be at any time of the day or night and can also occur multiple times a day! Yummo! My fur is soft as silk and I'm a bed hog! That's about it!

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Wordless Wednesday



16 comments:

  1. Charlie! You've manipulated and blackmailed your mudda into filling your bowl. That looks like at least a week's worth there.

    Megan
    Sydney, Australia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is that you pre-breakfast snack?
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well!!!! That looks much better :)
    Purrs Tillie and Georgia,
    Treasure,Tiger,JJ and Julie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent, no more seeing the bottom of the bowl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a big improvement, Charlie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree with all of the above (except for Megan!) - much better, Charlie ( keep on your Mudda's back - you are boss!)

    Noela.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I miss you, charlie. Momma's been very busy. I've hardly seen her ipad the whole week and she's been out all day, almost everyday.

    I like that better than the previous one.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ah! Agora sim, está muito bom, Charlie!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Now that's more like it. Demands FINALLY met. Purrs and hugs, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Josette

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ahhhhh nice and full! I can't "free feed" Cody, vet's orders. He would eat the ENTIRE bowl in one sitting!

    ReplyDelete
  11. charlie...ewe knead sum salmon, mackerull, flounder, toona, trout, sea bass, whitefsih, perch, pizza pies, N sghetti in that bowl two ..oh. N sum donuts N pork roast :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'll be over in a trice! I'm warming up the tunnel now!

    ReplyDelete