About Me

My photo
My name is Charlie (like you haven't worked that out!). I'm 12 years old and live in Sydney, Australia. I'm a Ragdoll puss cat and have a very laid back temperament when I'm with people I know. My favourite colour is green (grass is green and I like to eat it!), my favourite food is fish and I lurve cuddles of any description. I flop over when me Mudda says "flip flop" and I know what "breaky time" means! Breaky can be at any time of the day or night and can also occur multiple times a day! Yummo! My fur is soft as silk and I'm a bed hog! That's about it!

Sunday, August 25, 2013

Holiday Over / Finished / Finito / Acabado..........

Me Mum said "Charlie, da holiday is over.  Get off your backside and do somefink useful"
I said "Meh.  Whatever.  I'm a bit busy!"
Hi Everyone.  I has missed ya!  See ya again soon.
Charlie

12 comments:

  1. Welcome back Charlie. It seems from the photo that you are still on holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there, Charlie! Good to have you back. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back Charles. It's good to see you.

    Megan
    Sydney, Australia

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi charlie. welcome back! i was gone for a long time too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We've pleased to see you again Charlie.
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. You tell her Charlie!

    The Paw Relations

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bem vindo Charlie! É sempre difícil voltar a rotina depois das férias, então acho que você pode dormir mais um pouco.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good to see you too Charlie!
    Keep on snoozing too ;)
    heehee
    Purrs Tillie and Georgia,
    Treasure,Tiger, JJ and Julie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like your plenty busy to me! xxoo Bhu

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are doing something useful! you're absorbing sunshine!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Since when are naps not useful? You're looking good there! Purrs....

    ReplyDelete