About Me

My photo
My name is Charlie (like you haven't worked that out!). I'm 12 years old and live in Sydney, Australia. I'm a Ragdoll puss cat and have a very laid back temperament when I'm with people I know. My favourite colour is green (grass is green and I like to eat it!), my favourite food is fish and I lurve cuddles of any description. I flop over when me Mudda says "flip flop" and I know what "breaky time" means! Breaky can be at any time of the day or night and can also occur multiple times a day! Yummo! My fur is soft as silk and I'm a bed hog! That's about it!

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

She's Happy Wiv Me!

Me Mudda is very happy wiv me.  I haven't puked on the carpet for 3 days!
Dunno why she doesn't like it, coz I always feel great afterwards!
 

14 comments:

  1. Too much information, thanks all the same.

    Megan
    Sydney, Australia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is 3 days your record length of time without a hork Charlie?
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. We'd say you're overdue for a puking.

    The Paw Relations

    ReplyDelete
  4. Uh oh, i guess now is the time. Get ready mom!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a good boy you are, CharliePuss! Let's see how long you can keep your Mudda happy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Concatulations on your three days of being puke free. We think it feels better not to have to hork up on the carpet, but it is true, if we need to, we feel better afterwards. Humans are an enigma which we must shoulder as our responsibility 'cause they ain't too intelligent. Purrs and hugs, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo

    ReplyDelete
  7. charlie....yur mum SHULD bee happee...ya could bee hurlin in her shooz !!! :)

    glad ewe iz feelin better N hope ya dont hafta hurl any mor !!

    ReplyDelete
  8. She might not be too happy when it finally happens, though. ;)
    If she doesn't like it on the carpet, maybe you could try another spot, like her shoes instead? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Humans never understand the gifts kitties leave....

    ReplyDelete
  10. I puked twice today, both times on the wood floors. I was very good!

    ReplyDelete
  11. And you'd think they'd like those special gifts! We don't get it either. Purrs....

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hahaha os gatinhos sempre escolhem os melhores lugares, mesmo que seja para vomitar, nós temos um tapete que parece ser o preferido.

    ReplyDelete
  13. HI! I came over from my blog Life with Ragdolls!! And I love your blog!!! Come to think of it....I have been looking for blogs who have Ragdoll cats!! Do you have a Ragdoll?!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Honey, why are you horking like that? Are your foods not agreeable to your pretty tummy.

    ReplyDelete