About Me

My photo
My name is Charlie (like you haven't worked that out!). I'm 12 years old and live in Sydney, Australia. I'm a Ragdoll puss cat and have a very laid back temperament when I'm with people I know. My favourite colour is green (grass is green and I like to eat it!), my favourite food is fish and I lurve cuddles of any description. I flop over when me Mudda says "flip flop" and I know what "breaky time" means! Breaky can be at any time of the day or night and can also occur multiple times a day! Yummo! My fur is soft as silk and I'm a bed hog! That's about it!

Monday, September 9, 2013

Bossy Boots!

Pssst!  I got a secret for you...........come close so my mum does not hear.
She's pretty good at lip reading too, so I gotta whisper behind my paw!
She's da bossiest boots of dem all and says
"ya can't have dessert if ya don't eat ya dinner"!
 
 Did I do good?

 Me mum calls me Mr Charlie Woozle Gobble Guts Fluffy Bum when she's happy wiv me and Charles when I'm in BIG trouble!

I just heard all my names so I guess dessert is on its way!

16 comments:

  1. Dessert? What on earth is your mum doing feeding you dessert? I didn't even know that there was such a thing as pussycat dessert. No wonder you're so fat - oops, I mean fluffy.

    Megan
    Sydney, Australia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, you did earn dessert. What sort of dessert do you get, Charlie?

    ReplyDelete
  3. MOL! The woman called Charlie here, Charlie Barley Boy when he's good and Charles when he's bad.

    The Paw Relations

    ReplyDelete
  4. You get DESSERTS!? We can't believe we are missing out on this interesting dessert thingie.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We've never been offered a dessert so we're going to complain to Mum.
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Charlie, you must be a member of the "Clean Plate Club!" Enjoy your dessert!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, we hope it's sardines and whipped cream!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You're such a good (and cute) boy, Mr Charlie Woozle Gobble Guts Fluffy Bum! I like yogurt for dessert!
    Licks from Pink

    ReplyDelete
  9. dood !!! werd round de fishin lake iz dessert IZ on de way N itz gonna bee cake, pie, donuts, ham samiches, fries, nip AND mackerull !!~~ :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. That would be a totally clean dish in our house 'cause there's always a clean-up crew on duty. We do think that is good enough to get some dessert. Do you have a favorite treat? Purrs and hugs, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo

    ReplyDelete
  11. desert would have to be a daily occurrence in this house, because they always clean their plates.

    i bet you were happy to get yours

    ReplyDelete