About Me

My photo
My name is Charlie (like you haven't worked that out!). I'm 12 years old and live in Sydney, Australia. I'm a Ragdoll puss cat and have a very laid back temperament when I'm with people I know. My favourite colour is green (grass is green and I like to eat it!), my favourite food is fish and I lurve cuddles of any description. I flop over when me Mudda says "flip flop" and I know what "breaky time" means! Breaky can be at any time of the day or night and can also occur multiple times a day! Yummo! My fur is soft as silk and I'm a bed hog! That's about it!

Sunday, September 1, 2013

Competing Demands.......

It's hard being me!  With so many opportunities before me,
each day I gotta decide what to give my attention to.
Watching da birdies?..................Nah!
 
 Doing the washing?......................Nah!
 
Playing table tennis?...........that's tennis on the table!.........Nah!
 
 Meditating?.............nommmmmm, nommmmmm.......Maybe!
 
Sun bathing?..................................You betcha!
Happy Sunday, everycat! What will you do with your day?

17 comments:

  1. Fabulous pics of you today, Charlie. I'm pleased that you have so many options for how to spend your time.

    Megan
    Sydney, Australia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Thanks for coming by my blog! You are a very pretty Ragdoll! Your a "Sealpoint" Ragdoll.I had one he was a boy his name was (Tadpole).My boy Ragdoll Nico he is a boy and he is a "blue bicolor".My other Ragdoll Anya she is female her color Is called "blue mitted".......how old are you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You live in Australia? WOW! I live in the USA in Florida!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mommy loves how you do the wash!! We'll be sunbathing too, if we can--it's monsoon here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello my friend! It's so nice to meet you! We think you're a really good looking fella indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  6. We are going to relax in the sunshine too today Charlie - we've got to make the most of it.
    Luv Hannah and a Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Charlie, we're following your lead...we'll be doing lots of snoozin' today!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi! We wanted to know if you happen to know any blogs who have Ragdoll cats? It's great how I Found you to follow!! We have been dying to follow blogs with Ragdolls! I have 2 Ragdolls! And I Used to have Another one:-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'll do a lot of snoozin' today. Tomorrow will be another busy day of playin' and watching bird TV.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Charlie, nós vamos dormir e dormir... e dormir, aqui voltou a chover então é o melhor para se fazer. Mas você teve que tomar uma decisão muito difícil, porque todas as opções eram muito boas.
    Tenha um ótimo domingo.

    ReplyDelete
  11. We think you made the best choice there, Charlie.

    The Paw Relations

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good choice! Though we think you look adorable doing all of those things!

    ReplyDelete
  13. That would be the best choice, Charlie! You can never go wrong with sun bathing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I sat in the window and watched mai mom water effurything in the garden! She hoped we would get some rain, but we didn't. xxoo Bhu

    ReplyDelete
  15. you really know how to make good use of your time, that is for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love how you prioritize. That is always our final decision of what to do. Purrs and hugs, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo

    ReplyDelete