About Me

My photo
My name is Charlie (like you haven't worked that out!). I'm 12 years old and live in Sydney, Australia. I'm a Ragdoll puss cat and have a very laid back temperament when I'm with people I know. My favourite colour is green (grass is green and I like to eat it!), my favourite food is fish and I lurve cuddles of any description. I flop over when me Mudda says "flip flop" and I know what "breaky time" means! Breaky can be at any time of the day or night and can also occur multiple times a day! Yummo! My fur is soft as silk and I'm a bed hog! That's about it!

Sunday, September 29, 2013

Easy Like Sunday!

I has got nuffink for ya today, so I'm gonna take it real easy!
Hope your Sunday is as easy as mine!


21 comments:

  1. It's been like that around here today, too. I is chillin'!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Charliepuss,
    just from reading over some of your posts I can sense you are quite the character =)
    Enjoy your lazy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are adorable! Nice to meet you! Me-Ommmmmmm

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's cold here in Brazil so I'm gonna sleep all day long!!! You look so sexy in the sun...as always!!!
    Licks from Pink

    ReplyDelete
  5. That sounds like the best kind of easy Sunday of all, Charlie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey,you! :-) I thought I'd come by n' see ya '

    Hope to see ya' soon!


    Ragdoll mommy~

    ReplyDelete
  7. You've got a gorgeous photo of yourself for us today - that's not "nuffink", that's something really special.

    Megan
    Sydney, Australia

    ReplyDelete
  8. I quite agree with Megan, Charlie - that photo will keep my spirits up for today!

    Noela.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds like a plan, Charlie.

    The Paw Relations

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well, that's enough, Charlie! Enjoy your easy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm hopin' to enjoy today just like you are. Looks like you're havin' a really great day.

    Purrs,
    Nissy

    ReplyDelete
  12. at least you have sunshine. We have rain :(
    Love, Cody

    ReplyDelete
  13. Way to go, Charlie. When you got nuffin, do nuffin. Keeps the blood pressure down. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. You've got sunshine on your furs Charlie - that sumthin.
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Charlie, isso é perfeito para o domingo!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Charlie, please feel better and get well soon. Keep us posted please. I'm sending purrs your way for quick recovery.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hey, Charliepuss, you need to wake up and celebrate. Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete