About Me

My photo
My name is Charlie (like you haven't worked that out!). I'm 12 years old and live in Sydney, Australia. I'm a Ragdoll puss cat and have a very laid back temperament when I'm with people I know. My favourite colour is green (grass is green and I like to eat it!), my favourite food is fish and I lurve cuddles of any description. I flop over when me Mudda says "flip flop" and I know what "breaky time" means! Breaky can be at any time of the day or night and can also occur multiple times a day! Yummo! My fur is soft as silk and I'm a bed hog! That's about it!

Saturday, September 7, 2013

Hang on!

You all rock my world!
But don't worry, I can hold on.  I has sharp needles! Heh!

12 comments:

  1. You rock my world, too, Charlie. Hang on tightly though!

    Megan
    Sydney, Australia

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are such a funny boy, Charlie! :) Have a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Charlie, I has some sharp needles too! They were cut last week but not much for the 20 green papers they charged mommy. I can still puncture her. xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, Charlie, you're too funny!

    We lost track of your blog when Reader vanished on us and we're rebuilding our list now. We're going to read your older posts and see what we've missed!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We love you Charlie cos you make us laugh.
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. We love you Charlie cos you make us laugh.
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mai mom sez you must be really intellijent because it takes a lot of engineering know-how to create the bag placement just so. As fer me, I'm laffing mai arse off, you look so goofy! xxoo Bhu

    ReplyDelete
  8. Charlie, você é muito fofo e me fez rir!
    Tenham uma ótima semana

    ReplyDelete
  9. Charlie, you're so cute and lovely and fluffy and hiden...and you rock my world too!
    I'm a 14 years old young cat from Brazil (I've seen your blog at Pretinha's) and I live with 2 old and nasty dogs!
    Licks from Pink

    ReplyDelete
  10. Charliespuss, you look so funny. A bag with cat legs could possibly become a collector's item when this picture gets out. Purrs and hugs, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo

    ReplyDelete