About Me

My photo
My name is Charlie (like you haven't worked that out!). I'm 12 years old and live in Sydney, Australia. I'm a Ragdoll puss cat and have a very laid back temperament when I'm with people I know. My favourite colour is green (grass is green and I like to eat it!), my favourite food is fish and I lurve cuddles of any description. I flop over when me Mudda says "flip flop" and I know what "breaky time" means! Breaky can be at any time of the day or night and can also occur multiple times a day! Yummo! My fur is soft as silk and I'm a bed hog! That's about it!

Thursday, September 12, 2013

Ice-cream!

Paws up if you like ice-cream.
I know someone who lurves it........me and someone else,
but I promised I wouldn't tell!
My favourites are strawberry and vanilla and chocolate, and...............
 
Mum, please can I have some?  I've been vewy good!
Would this face lie?
 
Nah!  On second thoughts, give it to Noela.  She likes it more than me!
And Noela, save some for all the puss cats wot visit me today!
 
Do you know this song?
I scream, you scream, we all scream for ice-cream!

12 comments:

  1. I know Noela, and I know how much she likes ice-cream. I think she likes strawberry and vanilla and chocolate and almost every other flavour as well - except, perhaps, sardine flavour. Oh, and prawn. I don't think she likes prawn flavour ice cream all that much; but all the others - definitely! It is very generous of you to gift your serving of ice cream to Noela, Charlie.

    Megan
    Sydney, Australia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you ,Charlie, that means so much to me that you would share your ice-cream with me.
    Any flavour - any time - just ice cream!!!!!!

    Noela

    ReplyDelete
  3. Our weather is so hot today, ice cream sounds like a welcome relief!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We love ice cream! Thanks for offering to share with us, Charlie.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ice cream is definitely one of the Neccesities of Life in hot weather!

    ReplyDelete
  6. We don't like ice cream - it makes our tummies go cold.
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. We don't like ice cream - it makes our tummies go cold.
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. PS. Liver and onion flavour. I've just remembered Charlie: Noela doesn't like liver and onion flavoured ice-cream either. So, that means that you can eat the sardine, prawn and liver and onion flavours yourself.

    Megan
    Sydney, Australia

    ReplyDelete
  9. Charliepuss, you really don't eat the chocolate, do you? It is very bad for kitties. Lily always tries to sneak ice cream when our pawrents have it, but they won't let her. She throws up when she eats ANYTHING that isn't specifically meant for kitties. Ice cream with your warm weather would be a nice treat. Purrs and hugs, Lily Olivia, Misty May, Mauricio, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo

    ReplyDelete
  10. dood...ya knead ta try tout flavor ice creem...salmon iz good two but knot az good az flounder ore mackerull...sprinkle sum nip on de top N ewe iz set !!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. uh oh!! Chocolate ice cream is NOT good for you! Stick with vanilla! Love, Cody

    ReplyDelete