About Me

My photo
My name is Charlie (like you haven't worked that out!). I'm 12 years old and live in Sydney, Australia. I'm a Ragdoll puss cat and have a very laid back temperament when I'm with people I know. My favourite colour is green (grass is green and I like to eat it!), my favourite food is fish and I lurve cuddles of any description. I flop over when me Mudda says "flip flop" and I know what "breaky time" means! Breaky can be at any time of the day or night and can also occur multiple times a day! Yummo! My fur is soft as silk and I'm a bed hog! That's about it!

Friday, September 13, 2013

Just So You Know...............

I'm a bit of a stirrer..........just in case you hadn't already figured that out!
 
I has NEVER had ice-cream or chocolate in my life.
Me Mum won't let me have it, but I do dream about it!
 
I was simply having a dig at my friend
Noela.........who really does love ice-cream...............sooooooo much!
 
As punnishment, I will write 50 lines on the blackboard
(with my specially adapted chalk for those of us without opposable thumbs!) -
"I must not upset my pusscat furriends".
 
And, I shall now go and hang my head in shame. Oops!
(Muttering to self - do I never learn?.....nope!  I could be like this for some time, then)

16 comments:

  1. Dream on ,then, Charlie...........I am afraid that having ice cream can only be a dream for me for a little while............my scales ( and you will probably need to ask your Mudda what they are ) tell me that ice cream is off my menu for a little ( long?) time.
    So let's dream together !

    Noela

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a very pretty Head of Shame, if that's any consolation to you Charlie.

    I don't know why ice-cream wouldn't be okay for pussycats to eat - in moderation, only every now and then.

    Overnight I realised that there was another flavour that Noela doesn't like: blue cheese. So, IF you were allowed to have ice-cream, that would mean that you could have the sardine, prawn, liver and onion and the blue cheese flavours all to yourself. Indeed, to keep things simple, I'd even be prepared to say that you could have all the seafood flavoured varieties, as I'm pretty sure Noela wouldn't fight you for any of them.

    But, it's all a dream if your mudda has no intention of giving you ice cream after all. Bad luck.

    Megan
    Sydney, Australia

    ReplyDelete
  3. My kitties don't actually get ice cream, but they do get to lick the bowls if they want when we're done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We get a few licks of vanilla ice creams when Mommy has them (which isn't very often). It's very nice on hot days!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We've never been given a lick of ice cream - we are deprived kitties.
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh dear, Charlie. You have been a naughty boy.

    The Paw Relations

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh thank goodness!! You didn't eat Chocolate!! Love Ragdoll mommy&the babies:-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. We've never had chocolate either, Charlie...but we've had vanilla ice cream...and Charlie...you just gotta get some of that stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  9. dood...we iz tellin ya...ya gotta try trout, flounder ore mackerull ice cream...with nip sprinkled on top ~~~~~ ham samiches anda sack oh friez...stik oh butter, pizza, bowl oh sghetti, hay...LUNCH BRAKE....

    pea ess...we like yur profile shot heer N we hope ya haza grate week oh end !! ~~~~

    ReplyDelete
  10. BWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWAAAHHH! No worries! We were pretty sure that you didn't eat that bad chocolate! You can stop writing now! Love, Cody
    www.catchatwithcarenandcody.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. We are so glad you didn't eat the chocolate, handsome Charlie, but we definitely suggest you get a taste of vanilla ice cream=it is heavenly=YUM!!...Even though it's the head of shame, our Mommy thinks you look adorable in the photo, sweet boy!...Happy weekend, precious friend...kisses...Calle, Halle, Sukki, Mommy Cat, Daddy Cat

    ReplyDelete
  12. Maybe a dunce hat would be in order as well. You know we kitties are totally literal thinkers so what you say is what we believe! Purrs and hugs, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo

    ReplyDelete
  13. I don't think you should hang your head. Stand up and be purroud! xxoo Bhu

    ReplyDelete
  14. Darling! NEVER never NEVER hang that beautiful head. Of course you meant nothing by your remark. xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  15. I've never tasted ice cream, but i know mom will let me lick some. I tasted yogurt, moo milk and icing on the cake. All are yummy.

    ReplyDelete