About Me

My photo
My name is Charlie (like you haven't worked that out!). I'm 12 years old and live in Sydney, Australia. I'm a Ragdoll puss cat and have a very laid back temperament when I'm with people I know. My favourite colour is green (grass is green and I like to eat it!), my favourite food is fish and I lurve cuddles of any description. I flop over when me Mudda says "flip flop" and I know what "breaky time" means! Breaky can be at any time of the day or night and can also occur multiple times a day! Yummo! My fur is soft as silk and I'm a bed hog! That's about it!

Sunday, September 15, 2013

New Olympic Sport........

I'm going to approach the Pusscat IOC and ask them to consider
a new addition to their programme.
Did I hear you say "what is it?"
Well pusscats, it's LITTER FLICKING!
This morning my mum could not believe my skills at flicking this stuff,
so she got her tape measure out to take some data....................
2.5 metres (that's roughly 98 inches for my North American furriends).

She reckons I'm a sure thing to win this highly skilled sport
coz I'm a 'flicking champion'!  Wanna play?
But, don't think you can go including all the stuff you
trample around the house for miles and miles, coz that's not allowed.
What's your record?


18 comments:

  1. That's a truly impressive litter flick. You'll make the olympics for sure with that, if not a world record!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're the winner! I can't believe how long you do your flicking! I think I can flick about 1 meter but you can find the stuff everywere in the house, even at mum's bed...
    Licks from Pink

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dearie, dearie, dearie. You were right about needing to hold that Head of Shame pose for some time Mr Charlie. I think another session of it might be called for!

    Megan
    Sydney, Australia

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a revolting past-time.
    Next thing we know, you'll be be asking for sponsorship.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done, Charliepuss ! Your range of skills is really wonderful - I wonder what you ( and your Mum) will come up with next? I could think of a couple of things, but ..........no- I won't put them in writing!

    Noela.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Our "flicker" in this house is Tutu. Mommy says she'll bring out her tape measure the next round!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's not a sport we could participate in as we don't use lietter. But it is interesting.

    The Paw Relations

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm the litter flicker champion in this house, but I don't know if I can beat you, Charlie! I'll keep trying!

    Wally

    ReplyDelete
  9. uh... our dad just said, and we quote "don't even think about it!"

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lucy is champion food flicker here but Hannah's the best with the litter tray!
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. sure!! I'll play! I want to be in the "litter KICKING" category please! Love, Cody
    www.catchatwithcarenandcody.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is a new fun thing to do! Count me in.

    ReplyDelete
  13. YOU BETTER COUNT LADY IN,IF YOU THINK YOU KICK LITTER EVERYWERE YOU BETTER SEE LADY!!! SHE KICKS LITTER ON THE FLOOR UNTIL IT EVERYWHERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lol;-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Miles and Miles around the house is all I can do.

    ReplyDelete
  15. You do sound like a champion. Jan has barriers so we can't flick far but we're not sure we could beat you anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  16. OMC, none of our boxes have that much space around them in which to flick litter, but we are champions in the space allowed. But, for sure, you would be the Olympic Gold Medalist. Concatulations! Purrs and hugs, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo

    ReplyDelete