About Me

My photo
My name is Charlie (like you haven't worked that out!). I'm 12 years old and live in Sydney, Australia. I'm a Ragdoll puss cat and have a very laid back temperament when I'm with people I know. My favourite colour is green (grass is green and I like to eat it!), my favourite food is fish and I lurve cuddles of any description. I flop over when me Mudda says "flip flop" and I know what "breaky time" means! Breaky can be at any time of the day or night and can also occur multiple times a day! Yummo! My fur is soft as silk and I'm a bed hog! That's about it!

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Unimpressed!

Today was only the tenth day of Spring and the temperature
climbed to 32 degrees celsius!
Not only that, the air is full of bushfire smoke
which makes it hard to breathe.
 
It's not a good indicator for what is yet to come
when Summer hits.
Hope all the fire fighters are ok
and it cools down enough to sleep tonight.

14 comments:

  1. Brushfire smoke is the worst. Stay safe and we hope that the firefighters can knock down that fire safely so that you have fresh, cooler air tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh noes. We hope the fire fighters are able to contain the bushfires quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stay safe, Charlie.

    Megan
    Sydney, Australia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stay safe inside Charlie. We hope that the fire fighters manage to keep the fire away from everyone's homes and stay safe themselves too.
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. We are with you, Charliepuss, fires are dangerous and we hope the firefighters can get it under control! We are entering Fall soon here, so our days are much cooler than yours. 32C, yikes. It got that warm where we are and we didn't like it either.

    Try to stay cool!
    Mindy
    Moe
    Cookie
    Mike

    ReplyDelete
  6. dood...we hope de fire fighterz iz oh kay two .....N heerz ta cool air N good sleepz.....N rollin in trout just coz ya can ~~~~~~~

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is one of the saddest faces we have ever seen. Here's hoping you get that cool night and some zzzzz's. Purrs and hugs, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aqui também começou a esquentar, estamos entrando na primavera, mas a noite faz frio. Espero que a qualidade do ar melhore, é melhor você ficar dentro de casa, Charlie.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wait a minute! I thought the autumnal equinox was on the 20th! That would be your spring, no?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh dear Charlie, seeing you looking up out of your blanket is so sweet. I know you are a mancat but sweet you look anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Maybe more napping is needed. Stay toasty! Purrs...

    ReplyDelete
  12. The smoke certainly was unpleasant, Charlie.

    I have been away from my Mac, Charlie - but it is great to see that you are back , ready and able to write your blogs. Keep up the good work.

    Noela.

    ReplyDelete