About Me

My photo
My name is Charlie (like you haven't worked that out!). I'm 12 years old and live in Sydney, Australia. I'm a Ragdoll puss cat and have a very laid back temperament when I'm with people I know. My favourite colour is green (grass is green and I like to eat it!), my favourite food is fish and I lurve cuddles of any description. I flop over when me Mudda says "flip flop" and I know what "breaky time" means! Breaky can be at any time of the day or night and can also occur multiple times a day! Yummo! My fur is soft as silk and I'm a bed hog! That's about it!

Sunday, September 22, 2013

What a Week!

Whoa! What a week!  It's been a busy one.
Me Mum took Friday off work and drove to the capital city of Australia, Canberra.
It's about 320km one way.  She drove back in the same day coz she knew
I would be waiting for my dinner........and I was!
This is a sample of what she went to see - Floriade.
It's s spring flower festival held every year.
 
Pretty, eh?
 
I guarded the house with my scruffy fur.
Pusscats, do you see it around my left ear?
More drops for a yucky ear!  That stuff ruins my looks but my ear feels better!
  
Happy Sunday everycat.......and have a great week!
 

17 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear about your ear, Charlie! Ashton needs ear drops, too, but she is so bad about it she has to ride to the vet to get them. We know you are a good boy for your drops, aren't you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear that you're still having problems with your ears Charlie. Did you do a good job guarding the house for your mudda in spite of your discomfort? I hope so.

    Megan
    Sydney, Australia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, such beautiful flowers, I can't believe your mum drove so far away! You're always so handsome, your yucky ear will never ruin your look and now you're better!
    Have a good and sleepy sunday!
    Licks from Pink

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's quite a lot of driving to do in one day! Good to know the drops are making your ears feel better.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are some pretty flowers, Charlie. We're sorry to hear your ear still needs drops. We hope it gets better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Feeling better is what's important. And you are adorable no matter how your furs look. It is so fun to have blog friends from around the world 'cause as we go into fall and lose all the colorful flowers we get to see yours. Purrs and hugs, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi! What pretty pictures:-)
    Take care.
    Rm~

    ReplyDelete
  8. Charlie, fico contente que você está sentindo-se bem. Sua mamãe fez uma grande viagem para ver o festival, mas acho que valeu a pena, essas flores são realmente muito bonitas.
    Boa semana

    ReplyDelete
  9. I bet that was a wonderful visit your Mom had and that was great that she did it in one day (but tiring!)
    Your ear looks good (even scruffy!) and we hope you are feeling better soon!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. That must have been a loong day for your Mum. Those flowers must really be something.

    Sorry you are still having ear problems, Charlie. Hoping you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your Mum must have been tired after that long drive and so pleased she got home in time to feed you before you faded away.
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your Mum must have been tired after that long drive and so pleased she got home in time to feed you before you faded away.
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. dood...if ya lay on sum flounder ore mackerull, on yur side wear yur ear gives ya trubull, de flounder N de mackerull will .....make ewe smell grate....9) ewe will haza handee snak close by and B) sure it mite knot help yur ear but it mite help ta think sew !!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm sure you were a good boy - minding the house -for your Mum - she would have been very tired by the time she came back .

    Noela

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm sure you were a good boy - minding the house -for your Mum - she would have been very tired by the time she came back .

    Noela

    ReplyDelete
  16. I totally understand you, charlie. Mom has been giving me ear drops for a yucky ear too.

    ReplyDelete