About Me

My photo
My name is Charlie (like you haven't worked that out!). I'm 12 years old and live in Sydney, Australia. I'm a Ragdoll puss cat and have a very laid back temperament when I'm with people I know. My favourite colour is green (grass is green and I like to eat it!), my favourite food is fish and I lurve cuddles of any description. I flop over when me Mudda says "flip flop" and I know what "breaky time" means! Breaky can be at any time of the day or night and can also occur multiple times a day! Yummo! My fur is soft as silk and I'm a bed hog! That's about it!

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Wordless Wednesday



11 comments:

  1. Aaaah - hmmmm. If you want to hide, Charlie, you need to tuck your big fat fluffy tail inside the bag too, you know.

    Megan
    Sydney, Australia

    ReplyDelete
  2. We see your tail, Charlie! Do you need some eye holes?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can see your tail, charlie... Tee hee...

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH YES! My absolute favoorite in the WORLD!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. There's nobody there!

    The Paw Relations

    ReplyDelete
  6. In the UK we have an expression "to let the cat our of the bag" which means to tell someone's secret. Did you hear any secrets while you were hiding in the bag Charlie? Do tell.
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. charlie, hope ya getted lots oh fish on yur shoppin trip N they filled up de bag !!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey, mai paper bags have tails, too! Ha ha ha!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, dat is a bee-u-t-ful paper bag you gotz on your head. You is the first Aussie cat I has ever met. My name is Phinny and I have a brofur Ed. He is alota older dan me, and is a verra verra good cat, whereas I am mostly a challengin cat! Doz words came straight from dat peep lady who loves boff me and brofur Ed verra much. You should come by someday and say hey. I will try to get the peep lady to take an interestin pikjure of me.

    ReplyDelete